What's new

Royal Seeds?

Thanks for the response. If it takes 180k proficiency to get enough to drop to make larders, then half your population is cut off for a long time. Trion made them available to buy in the vocation shop for that reason.
yeah we should make em buyable with vocation i agree

If they can't make them available in the vocation shop, maybe they can lower the proficiency level to get drops

I know this is about royal seeds, but I wanna just throw out there that after gathering about 200 gathering bundles with a 200k+ gathering toon, I haven't seen any scented leaves at all from them lol. Got 5 out of 12 gingko trees though in one harvest, so maybe they're only from trees

I know this is about royal seeds, but I wanna just throw out there that after gathering about 200 gathering bundles with a 200k+ gathering toon, I haven't seen any scented leaves at all from them lol. Got 5 out of 12 gingko trees though in one harvest, so maybe they're only from trees

They only added mat drop procs from Farming Bundles, no Gathering Bundle procs for me either and that's what I do the most of.

This from Sparkle on another post about seed beds. Not sure why she didn't address this here where it's more relevant. Thanks for fixing our problem so quickly!
- royal seeds drop chance will be increased by 50% (from both – single planting and bundles).
- 2 times reduced the the royal seeds drop dependence from the top proficiency level.

I have 40k Farming - I plant 200 wheat bundles at a time and i get between 30 - 45 royal seeds. This is not a problem anymore.

I've noticed royal seeds only drop from the Farming proficancy (as stated in this post) here are a list of bundles i've gotten them from.

Wheat Bundles
Rice Bundles
Barley Bundles
Potato Bundles
Oat Bundles

I haven't tried anything else past these. If you are trying to get royal seeds, use these bundles instead and post your findings. IF there are other seeds that drop them post them also along with the proficency used to obtain it. I can only imagine that the grade of the bundle matters in proc rate as i've gotten more from Wheat than anything else i've tried.

Well...I don't do seed bundles as yet. But I have 10 royal seeds right now from single-crop planting. I have been farming hay bales as well as potatoes for cheap chopped produce. I plant anywhere from 50-60 potato plants and 50-60 oat plants at a time. I have averaged AT LEAST 1 Royal Seed per harvest of those 50 crops if not more.

royal seeds are 90 silver on AH now, they drop like raindrops in the storm

Yep, they're a bit too common now. The AR team has usually been cautious with balancing but they balanced this one with a wrecking ball. Whatever, I just treat them as the new hay bales.

Yep, they're a bit too common now. The AR team has usually been cautious with balancing but they balanced this one with a wrecking ball. Whatever, I just treat them as the new hay bales.
Now they just need to stack like hay bales up to 10k :)

We are keeping our eye on this market and will make adjustments if necessary.

yea the drop buff was extreme. AH yesterday was full of scented leaves for 50s and under yesterday. they are usually 1g or so vs 6-9g before the change. I'd say they are way too common now. Somewhere in the middle seems right.

yea the drop buff was extreme. AH yesterday was full of scented leaves for 50s and under yesterday. they are usually 1g or so vs 6-9g before the change. I'd say they are way too common now. Somewhere in the middle seems right.

I believe that in the case of scented leaves, it has more to do with a change in mat requirement for things that used it, most notably experia sunflowers. Right now scented leaves are really only used in "improved" bundles, dawnsdrop upgrades, and trinkets.

I believe that in the case of scented leaves, it has more to do with a change in mat requirement for things that used it, most notably experia sunflowers. Right now scented leaves are really only used in "improved" bundles, dawnsdrop upgrades, and trinkets.
I guess they need more of a use, then, maybe added back to the recipe for sunflowers to give them some actual value

Last edited:
I guess they need more of a use, then, maybe added back to the recipe for sunflowers to give them some actual value
We had way too many complaints from the non pvp players on the server that we're using the Experia daily to farm pestiege. When 3.0 changed the mat it was costing over 100 gold to do one quest. So that change back to 2.9 mats was necessary to help that portion of the population on the server. Like I said we're watching drop rates and maybe scented mat needs to drop less.

Back