What's new

Save a Tree Day?

well if you feel that way then so be it but when people stop going to events because they don't find it fun, bonding or artistic they are not going to tell you why, they just are not going to go to the events. Like when people left Halcy and Codad was complaining in faction about it. That is going to happen more often. On the ollo server that happened. It got to the point where people had to be paid to show up to gr and cr.

Fair point.. but there was also a record number of west players there. I don't see how it impacted one side but not the other...

Fair point.. but there was also a record number of west players there. I don't see how it impacted one side but not the other...

because at Halcy the reds were already at the base already killing people as the east logged in to the area and there were trees planted all over the place by you and your guild to create confusion, which it did. Which suggests that this was pre-planned strategy by your guild with the help of the reds and that part was fine. It was a clever tactic but at the same time things like that are going to cause people just not to go to halcy any more if they feel they have a no fair chance of winning. If this is what you want then there should not be any complaining about people not showing up or leaving right away like Codad was. Now when people up rooted the trees so they could see where they were going since the base was surrounded by trees and you shouted to report the footprints. When people get killed at halcy because they have infamy and have to go through the trial, that is not artistic or bonding or creative, it was just plain griefing. Going by what you saying here and what you did at halcy, tells me you are lying.

My compliant on the other hand was at GR, the carts could not go through the trees planted by Bruce and other members of your guild which surrounded the treb. This was in yny, not in halcy. This made it difficult to complete the quest. The treb was not on the road. The treb was not in a base. So it could be blocked by trees and it was. When I removed the trees and was reported for removing the trees because of my footprints which I had no choice to do because my cart was stuck. My cart would not have been stuck if there were not trees blocking the treb planted by members of your guild. Your guild blocked the quest turn in forcing people to gain infamy for removing the trees so they could complete the quest. That was not artistic or bonding or creative, it was just plain griefing. I find it very curious how your guild only filled areas with trees where specific events were taking place.

Now do the devs think that blocking a quest turn in is ok continue with? Do they think that putting trees up around the pillars in MM or surrounding an entire base with trees that people have to somehow navigate through is ok? we will have to wait and see what the response is.

because at Halcy the reds were already at the base already killing people as the east logged in to the area and there were trees planted all over the place by you and your guild to create confusion, which it did. Which suggests that this was pre-planned strategy by your guild with the help of the reds and that part was fine. It was a clever tactic but at the same time things like that are going to cause people just not to go to halcy any more if they feel they have a no fair chance of winning. If this is what you want then there should not be any complaining about people not showing up or leaving right away like Codad was. Now when people up rooted the trees so they could see where they were going since the base was surrounded by trees and you shouted to report the footprints. When people get killed at halcy because they have infamy and have to go through the trial, that is not artistic or bonding or creative, it was just plain griefing. Going by what you saying here and what you did at halcy, tells me you are lying.

My compliant on the other hand was at GR, the carts could not go through the trees planted by Bruce and other members of your guild which surrounded the treb. This was in yny, not in halcy. This made it difficult to complete the quest. The treb was not on the road. The treb was not in a base. So it could be blocked by trees and it was. When I removed the trees and was reported for removing the trees because of my footprints which I had no choice to do because my cart was stuck. My cart would not have been stuck if there were not trees blocking the treb planted by members of your guild. Your guild blocked the quest turn in forcing people to gain infamy for removing the trees so they could complete the quest. That was not artistic or bonding or creative, it was just plain griefing. I find it very curious how your guild only filled areas with trees where specific events were taking place.

Now do the devs think that blocking a quest turn in is ok continue with? Do they think that putting trees up around the pillars in MM or surrounding an entire base with trees that people have to somehow navigate through is ok? we will have to wait and see what the response is.

In all honesty I was bored and wanted to make a cherry tree field to celebrate spring, I put it at GR because people go there.

Quite a few people have whispered me saying thank you because they have harvested thunderstruck trees from this!

I didn't realise that this would stop the treb so next time I will move it out of the way a bit!

I will be rejuvenating the forests in Calmlands tonight, stay tuned!

After i see that sea of trees everywhere and got killed by a archer and cant see him because of the damn trees i log out right away, me and half the raid. In GR my cart get destroy but we finish the quest, today i just log out.

In all honesty I was bored and wanted to make a cherry tree field to celebrate spring, I put it at GR because people go there.

Quite a few people have whispered me saying thank you because they have harvested thunderstruck trees from this!

I didn't realise that this would stop the treb so next time I will move it out of the way a bit!

I will be rejuvenating the forests in Calmlands tonight, stay tuned!

Thunderstruck trees from fruit trees? ROFL

e00e253910a7fd18048e3b8e4a9c9a2a.png

Which suggests that this was pre-planned strategy by your guild with the help of the reds and that part was fine.
I don't get what's with this server and putting on their tin foil hats to create conspiracy theories. I get everyone's bored but damn.

Planting trees in the wild is not against the rules.
If you plant on a hillside somewhere that does not bother anyone which is fine. What about using trees to block a quest turn in spot like at gr? The whole area was blocked around the treb to where there was no way to get a cart through so we could turn in packs.

If you plant on a hillside somewhere that does not bother anyone which is fine. What about using trees to block a quest turn in spot like at gr? The whole area was blocked around the treb to where there was no way to get a cart through so we could turn in packs.
cut them down.

No unfortunately the only recourse is, if its causing players issues then they can cut them down and if they do not want crime points then wait for owners mark on trees to come off before chopping. Its a part of game play we can only intervene if players can not remove blockade themselves, this is why cart blocking is allowed in war zones because player can destroy cart but not allowed in safe zones because they can not remove the blockade.

No unfortunately the only recourse is, if its causing players issues then they can cut them down and if they do not want crime points then wait for owners mark on trees to come off before chopping. Its a part of game play we can only intervene if players can not remove blockade themselves, this is why cart blocking is allowed in war zones because player can destroy cart but not allowed in safe zones because they can not remove the blockade.

ok tyvm for the answer

How does one block an npc with trees? Theres a min. space between trees that you can easily walk thru.. People leave MM and Halcy after quest's done since the start of this server.. Trees wont change that :p

Back