What's new

Scarecrow garden question

stryk

unfortunately i've turned my quest 8x8 into 16x16, and now when i need farmers workstation i dont have the base to create it; i did search for a way to revert or get another 8x8 and found out there's no other way than making an alt, building the 8x8 and selling it to myself

and the problem appears - i did make an alt, set the 8x8, built it, paid taxes, got building management title in my inventory and the "sell" button is greyed out, now 3 questions:

1. is it sellable? if yes:
2. do i need lvl 52 to do that?
3. is "suspected user" debuff preventing me from selling it?

A: the improved scarecrow farm includes a farmer's workstation.

B: you can use an evenstone on the diagram to break it back into the 8x8 if you wish to build the workstation for placing elsewhere.

Also, the cash shop farms have built in farmer workstations that you can use even if you don't own the farm or have permissions. So if you see one around, just walk up to it and interact with the anvil.

Also, the cash shop farms have built in farmer workstations that you can use even if you don't own the farm or have permissions. So if you see one around, just walk up to it and interact with the anvil.

No they don't.

Every property will allow you to make tax certs and management titles, but that's not the farmer's workstation.

well the problem is solved anyway, had my upgraded 16x16 set up already, just didnt take my time to check it works like workstation :D thx for all the answers tho

Back