What's new

SCRUBS OF THE FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WatchMojo.com today we're going to be talking about the top 10 worst ways you can act on a public forum

edit: check out the new name of the post omegalul

Yeah.. Just like the lot of us that choose not to work with you for your attitude. Enjoy~
dude my attitude hahahaah you guys believe in fairy tails ymy attitude is bad but the kids that post trolling comments and are being retarded are bringing the best attitude right? like i said ignorant little retards

Welcome to WatchMojo.com today we're going to be talking about the top 10 worst ways you can act on a public forum

edit: check out the new name of the post omegalul
like people actually care about this post they just come here and try to be funny and say all those little things like i dont give a fuck buddy :) enjoy the commenting xD cause you guys are all fucking retarded

Yep, I would say that. They're cracking jokes and having a good time, but you? You're whining about people treating you like the local forum troll.

If you don't want to be the village idiot... Don't be the village idiot. It's really not that hard.

We should set up a new chat channel for everyone to join where we can just call out anytime someone sees mojo with packs. Then we can all just take his shit and make him even more mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back