What's new

SCRUBS OF THE FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he makes 4 seperate replies to different comments back to back and complains about cluttering this thread lmao.
and cmon bro, judging from your writing you are the only 14 year old in this thread.

I like how he makes 4 seperate replies to different comments back to back and complains about cluttering this thread lmao.
and cmon bro, judging from your writing you are the only 14 year old in this thread.
Its my thread iff u dont have usefull things to say go pit gifs somewhere else like i said gtfo

U seriously need to find a diffrent post yo put your useless gifs and act like the kid you are grow the fuck up and get lost
Be-Excellent-to-Each-Other.gif

Bro like i said get los useless human being waste of oxygen

I

I am not

Man... you say that you want to cooperate, and if someone offers you, you are a vulgar lol. If this is how any cooperation will look like with you, then I am happy that I will have nothing to do with you. buffoon ehhh....

* message regarding all of your responses in this topic to people who have written anything

mojo i love you man ahaha. ppl who are complaining about age arent older than teenager... but anyways... its an brilliant idea... you cont have a tradeship. am i right? so you want to have the first 20 packs just for sitting there afk doing nothing? feels right for me haha

Take time to be kind and to say 'thank you.'
No reason for being kind to a cunt and ugly people that make fun of other people troll and take the piss sorry 0 rzspect for ppl like you irl i would have kicked you in the ugly face

mojo i love you man ahaha. ppl who are complaining about age arent older than teenager... but anyways... its an brilliant idea... you cont have a tradeship. am i right? so you want to have the first 20 packs just for sitting there afk doing nothing? feels right for me haha
Read post rofl before you open your mouth i am providing the merch and driving it idiot learn to read

Man... you say that you want to cooperate, and if someone offers you, you are a vulgar lol. If this is how any cooperation will look like with you, then I am happy that I will have nothing to do with you. buffoon ehhh....

* message regarding all of your responses in this topic to people who have written anything
Dude iff u have 4 scrubs posting gifs and talking like the kids they are what you expect the first mistake i made wase even posting here cause then u get the scrubs commenting those that already did go post away im done i got my partner already so i dont need to read the scrubs and there uninreresting posts anyways im not vulgar or mad or salty im anoyed cause this community ( except for those special few) is retarded

Mojo, im not interested bec im West, but i feel you are triggered. And somewhat u seem not trustworthy by the terms you offering. You cant control your temper really, which makes u vulnerable.Especially in a Forum which is free for all to Post u have to deal with Pro and Contras. I wish all Westis good luck for them Packs, this Advertisement on a Forum was wise. If i had the Power i would Camp the Ports also tbh. But im a little Cleric :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back