What's new

Seeking West guild

Fatiferous

Alright boys and girls, I'm looking for an English speaking west guild that I guess has no GS requirement? I'm a fresh level 55 Abolisher with no friends.

You have questions, I have answers;
Timezone :Eastern
Where from: US of A
Can you pvp: Do birds fly?
Are you active: Yes
Ingame name: Yog
Do you have a mic? It's 2018, who doesn't have a mic?
Talk about yourself more: I like long walks on virtual beaches and I dislike pineapples on pizza.

Yea, I added that little bit because I understand the importance of GS, however I also understand how great it is to have an active dedicated member being a beast. Sadly I just started playing on the server.

Yea, I added that little bit because I understand the importance of GS, however I also understand how great it is to have an active dedicated member being a beast. Sadly I just started playing on the server.

There are guilds around that'd have you, and you can get to 3.5 pretty fast.

Alright boys and girls, I'm looking for an English speaking west guild that I guess has no GS requirement? I'm a fresh level 55 Abolisher with no friends.

You have questions, I have answers;
Timezone :Eastern
Where from: US of A
Can you pvp: Do birds fly?
Are you active: Yes
Ingame name: Yog
Do you have a mic? It's 2018, who doesn't have a mic?
Talk about yourself more: I like long walks on virtual beaches and I dislike pineapples on pizza.
If you're looking for people who are trying to go for end game content, you should look towards <The Privateers> or <Method>. The Privateers leader is @Beck and methods leader is @Bludstained . If you want more small scale, casual, have fun type of guild, you can look towards <Disorderly Conduct> their leader is @Drunkenhero.

There's plenty of other guilds on the server, but those 3 are the ones I see the most at events. Good luck!

Back