What's new

Server Down!

Server is back online. We are investigating the crashes reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding!

Lol trion is a joke Ive been around since beta and they have consistently shown how terrible of a publisher they are. Really really arrogant lol. I wouldn't have even known this was a thing ecept they mentioned it in a livestream and I found a clip of it whie looking for a new game to play

Archerage has BEST admins and community.. If they stay for years, so will I.. even though my RNG is absolutely horrible. (20) Resplendent -> 1 Divine...

This reminds me of trino 3.0 freshstart! sitting on a blackscreen listening to that god awful music.. bring back those memories, Thanks AR Team! XD

Another crash. Sorry guys. Looks like somebody (Trion/XL) is aware of some system bug and they use it to put server down. We are searching for the way this is happening. Need a little more patience from you today.

Servers came up long enough for me to get a load of water & put down on land. Then boom, servers gone with my water sitting on ground to expire before I can get back on. Cry.

there was a 3.0b pretty quickly and early patches as well. Maybe you guys just need to hot fix that stuff into it.

Is that even on your update radar?

Actually if you got that source, diff it out and see what they actually did. I guess is if it a bug they are xploiting, it was fixed in a later version. So if you have source of later versions, you got the fix already.

Back