What's new

Server is going down players cant log back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle

Cant log back in after login off.. Cant harvest off your farms.. Cant finish abyssal after the bugged kicked in.. cant spawn mounts pets regrading not able as well just the ones that are left can run around cant even switch gear.... something is wrong with your server please fix so we can play..... Thx oh & you can pvp just with you flippers awesome!

dude get over it, there human and a small team that have to sleep at some point just like everyone else. they don't exist for the soul purpose of making sure you are able to play this game they have lives to.

find something else to do with your time until they get the servers back up and deal with it like an adult instead of acting like a toddler and throwing a temper tantrum,

there are huge storms running through the U.S.A. right now due to the hurricanes that are likely messing with there server and like others said there probably getting some sleep and haven't noticed yet, deal with it.

I invest money in this game I'd like to play it. I'm simply commenting I have no clue who the irl person Sparkle is or where she even lives so how would I or anyone contact her? Seems like your the one having a tantrum over a comment. Keyboard warrior... rood.

you are supposed to leave a message here for them and when "they are back on the clock" they will get it not sit here and shout about how they should be on call 24/7 just to make sure you can play your game.

also you dont "pay" anything on this server theres a reason its listed as donating, because they are doing this pretty much as a hobby and you are benefiting from it whether or not you give them money.
they have no obligations to you "because you payed them" because they were never payed just accepted donations.

they are living there lives and will get to it when they can just be patient and wait like everyone else is.

first off andrew no one is complaining were stating there is a bug and it needs to fixed why u crying about it when no one was wow grow up little dude

Cant log back in after login off.. Cant harvest off your farms.. Cant finish abyssal after the bugged kicked in.. cant spawn mounts pets regrading not able as well just the ones that are left can run around cant even switch gear.... something is wrong with your server please fix so we can play..... Thx oh & you can pvp just with you flippers awesome!

i think andrew needs to read this i see no complaining here lol what a baby

" LINK POSTED /ON SERVER ISSUES " i stated i cant login etc i see this is the fix log were allowed to state things that need fixing wow go complain in another channel

also you dont "pay" anything on this server theres a reason its listed as donating
That's why I wrote that I "INVEST" in the server, and nothing about pay nor did I make a demand. I said I want to play and made a very simple comment JOKING that "someone wake Sparkle." CLEARLY no one is going to. Get a grip. Look at all this DRAMA your writing. I'm done with reading your emo drivel Andrew and ignoring you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back