What's new

Server just "died"

well for me its about 8-9 hrs ( from turkey ) .i have been disconnected yesterday like 2 am in turkey. But my question is: if a restart deletes mail? I did a lot of trade runs yesterday.will they be deleted?

yea true..usually one of em responds within 1 hour..its over 4 hours now....
Perhaps they are all sleeping, or.... there was some message about them being away for the holidays for a week or two or something? Something about their service being slow for the holidays and they would return? I dunno...

Glad I found this... having the same issue, but was having odd network issues a week ago and thought it might have been something related. Hopefully they get it fixed up soon :)

Glad I found this... having the same issue, but was having odd network issues a week ago and thought it might have been something related. Hopefully they get it fixed up soon :)
if you cant log into game but you have internet access the best idea is to go on forum..usually some1 started a thread bout possible server outage. XD actually most my threads are about server issues..im boring XD

They were under a DDOS attack the other day so the login server itself may be under attack again. The thing that worries me is this has been going on for over 4 hours now and we haven't heard from any of their team about the issue which makes me think they may have legal issues that has shut down the logins. They may have been raided! :D I hope not but you never know these days.

i dont think it is boring to bring up server issues =) , you save up all your entertaining for in game stuff XD . I am having the same issue and i am sure it will be resolved soon

@Sparkle did mention in forum post response times due to holiday time would be slow till Jan 14th for tickets and such, i am sure that is probably it.
hm actually ure right i completely forgot about that post...oh well there goes all my spicy tinfoil hat theories bout what happened

well off to the gym and work hope the server comes back up soon! Good luck all and happy hunting

Back