What's new

Server Rule about "ALT" creation

Man, I bet you do not know half the rules of your constitution, so stop being hypocritical and go live your life mizeravel there
There's a difference between not knowing and claiming there isn't one to begin with.
And are you actually comparing a set amount of rules for a game to a full on constitution? Lmao.

There's a difference between not knowing and claiming there isn't one to begin with.
And are you actually comparing a set amount of rules for a game to a full on constitution? Lmao.

Do not matter what I'm talking about, you do not know, so stop being hypocrite, and stop posting here, I did not create this topic for you post your negativities and your arrogance

Do not matter what I'm talking about, you do not know, so stop being hypocrite, and stop posting here, I did not create this topic for you post your negativities and your arrogance
I don't see where I am being a hypocrite. I've read the game rules plenty of times.
Funny you call me arrogant, considering you're the one claiming such a rule didn't exist in the first place, but I've said enough.
Peace.

Yeah, this had to be more explicit and explicative. Some people dont know what is "alt", the rulers page is so badly arranged, just a bunch of words in bold fonts. And the punishment for alt accounts is very hard, they can just ban the alt account and take off the benefits of it, but a ETERNAL BAN is very, very hard... its not a gold seller, its not a hacker... they could solve things more peacefully, talk and ban only the alt account, and also speak better about the rules and explain them to the players, otherwise the server will become a bans machine in players who just want to have fun.

Yeah, this had to be more explicit and explicative. Some people dont know what is "alt", the rulers page is so badly arranged, just a bunch of words in bold fonts. And the punishment for alt accounts is very hard, they can just ban the alt account and take off the benefits of it, but a ETERNAL BAN is very, very hard... its not a gold seller, its not a hacker... they could solve things more peacefully, talk and ban only the alt account, and also speak better about the rules and explain them to the players, otherwise the server will become a bans machine in players who just want to have fun.

that's not good solution, if i was an admin for example i wouldnt do that & espacialy manualy ...seriously ??

dont use alt, end of discussion & if u get banned , create another acc and say sorry i did that cuz i didnt know

that's not good solution, if i was an admin for example i wouldnt do that & espacialy manualy ...seriously ??

dont use alt, end of discussion & if u get banned , create another acc and say sorry i did that cuz i didnt know

Flatterer... Toady...

@TemplaR

Do you live under a rock or something? Since day 1 people have been saying that playing on an alt account ISN'T allowed and would get you banned. Also, it's your fault for not reading all the rules before doing something extremely questionable.

Yes, i live under a rock, and here we are not arrogant like that, so respect who you do not know, idiot.

i guess they better enforce that rule more there is so many alts that have land next to their mains or around it but they aren't banned gm's don't enforce this unless you are caught somehow.

They ban people who make alts. They have a zero tolerance policy because they want to deter alts. Yes there are still alts out there but as they find them they ban them and the related accounts. They said no alts you got caught sucks to be you, not knowing the rules doesn't disqualify you from their consequences

Erm... this is getting out of control.

Anyways, you should get in contact with the suport staff to solve this. Flame wars here will get you nothing.

Good luck!

Back