What's new

Server Status?

All these server issues and if there isn't an issue they're lagging. This is getting unacceptable

i mean they have no one here to help the servers all them have gone home at the same time they will be back in 10 hours after they have a couple beers

Obviously we all play at bad times of the day. Whenever something goes wrong, it seems like the team are always asleep :(

So I think, whenever there's a server problem it should set off a fire alarm in their bedrooms so they can wake up and fix it (don't be offended, I'm not serious, I'm just bored and amusing myself with the vision of the team being rudely awoken every time there's a server problem. Just imagine the language :D).

[QUOTE = "Batalha, post: 55906, membro: 553"] estranho eles devem estar em Tóquio porque eu saí às 17:00 e estava em baixo [/ QUOTE]

O que você quer dizer com Tóquio?

So this problem will be solved only tomorrow?

I once worked for a video game company in the Netherlands, like 8 years ago, was a lot of fun and hard work.

Now lost my worms becuase of this version check error.... wanted to do my dailies now can't. was workign earlier hours ago now this...

I know how you feel Superchicken. I've got animals and plants that need harvesting.

I'm just glad I was feeling too lazy last night to plant some worms before going to bed (they really need to increase the timer on the worm decay thingy).

I'm offering to throw myself into a volcano to help fix this.

Sacrifice me to your dark gods ArcheRage. DO IT.

& all those packs despawning that u were going to turn at 5:30pm to right? nothing wrong there~! becuase they were going to expire!

Back