What's new

Server updates 3/26: Easter Festival start and Other Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Server Updates + Restart.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 3/26 at 7 am server time.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Events:
    • Start of the Easter Festival [LINK]
  • Other Updates:
    • Added Mass and UltraMass crafts for Experias:
      • Experia Pumpkin Patch​
      • Experia Sunflower Patch​
      • Experia Duck Patch​
      • Experia Pine Patch​
    • Increased stacking to 10k for the following:
      • Pumpkin Seed​
      • Sunflower Seed​
      • Duckling​
      • Pine Sapling​
    • Quest "Corrupted Risopoda" can now be accepted from the NPC Crimson Watch Mellia.​
    • Added "Mount my own mount only" setting.​
    • "Red Body Punch" skill from Red Larva Figurehead is no longer available if ship has a buff "Moored".​
    • Changed category for the Wrapped Serendipity Stone, so it could be placed into the Equipment Enhancements Chest.​
    • NPC Specialty Preservation Bag Collector is slightly moved not to interfere with another NPC nearby.​
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Added skill Snipe to Celestial Pegasus.​
    • Fixed Auction House category for Scarlet Dreamweaver and Arctic Kitsu Whistle.​
    • Updated reward for the quest "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" to match its new description. It now provides 2 Bound Labor Rechargers instead of 1 Gilda Star.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]

I can't pick up the vocation quest at the task jar, not sure which it is as it won't show.

It's not the blue salt bond quest (Calling All Little Witches), I accepted that one fine, but I think the entire jar is bugged now... relogging didn't help.

1711517345368.png

I can't pick up the vocation quest at the task jar, not sure which it is as it won't show.

It's not the blue salt bond quest (Calling All Little Witches), I accepted that one fine, but I think the entire jar is bugged now... relogging didn't help.

View attachment 25288
Bugged quests will be fixed next maintenance. Thank you.

Little Witch's House asks for x3 Building Management Titles to rotate it, but all other buildings have always asked for x10 Tax Certificates.
Can the requirement please be changed to Tax Certificate to match the other houses?

1711834498682.png
1711834519758.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back