What's new

Server updates 4/2: Minor Updates and Bugs Fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Server Updates + Restart.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/2 at 7 am server time.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Events:
    • End of the Dragons Festival. Ahnimar Festival Zone will be removed. Don’t forget to spend your events coins by the end of 4/1!​
  • Other Updates:
    • Lights will no longer automatically turn off for the following items:
      • Small Snowflake Decor​
      • Large Snowflake Decor​
      • Ezi's Vessel​
      • Purple Dragon Lantern​
      • Blue Dragon Lantern​
      • Turquoise Dragon Lantern​
      • Yellow Dragon Lantern​
      • Red Dragon Lantern​
      • Orange Dragon Lantern​
      • Green Dragon Lantern​
    • "Shoot Needle Forward" skill and "Shoot Suction Cup" skill from Yellow Larva Figurehead is no longer available if ship has a buff "Moored".​
    • Old Dream items that granted 30 minute buffs removed from the Wonderland Store. New items versions that provide 1h buff added. Cost increased accordingly.​
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed quests "Blue Salt Request: Earthmana" and "Blue Salt Request: Fresh Fertilizer" from the Little Witch's House Jar.​
    • War Tiger armor is now possible to equip on the Freezing Soulscar from the Manastorm Shop.​
    • Fixed Dragons Festival worldgate location on the Diamond Shores.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]

My little witch task jar is still bugged, is there anything I can try to be able to use it again? First just wait for daily reset?

My little witch task jar is still bugged, is there anything I can try to be able to use it again? First just wait for daily reset?
Should be working. Try to close your game and do a Repair.

Did that, still cannot interact with the jar... It also doesn't show me the invalid quest anymore, forgot to mention that part.
What does it show you then? Can you attach video or screenshots for better understanding?

What does it show you then? Can you attach video or screenshots for better understanding?

It shows me nothing at all, as I said, cannot interact

1712074528164.png

If I move closer to the door I do get the door option, ss for reference
1712074559401.png

I had a similar issue once though it may be completely different case here.
I used option to take a quest from one house then I forgot and took it and completed it from a different house.
Quest jar became uninteractable.
I could not take the quest anymore from the first house and I could not return to the quest selection menu as at this point there is no return option.
Rotating was out of the option for me but this would probably reset the jar :)

I had a similar issue once though it may be completely different case here.
I used option to take a quest from one house then I forgot and took it and completed it from a different house.
Quest jar became uninteractable.
I could not take the quest anymore from the first house and I could not return to the quest selection menu as at this point there is no return option.
Rotating was out of the option for me but this would probably reset the jar :)

Hi thanks for your input! I've had various upgraded houses already and never had this issues with the jars before, it would just say I already have the quest completed or in my log. Now it won't let me take the new quest that got added with this new house, sadly. Not too big of a deal for me, I just love the design and that it's better to decorate than the shroom, they are mostly the same type of house other than that c:

Yikes. That costs even more credits and I have to remove all my furniture again. I think I'd rather miss out on that extra bond quest.
Thanks for your time!
That's a fast way to fix it. No idea why that bugged for you this way. We can try something else that should reset it for you without rotation, but that would require another server maintenance, so you may need to wait then.

Hi thanks for your input! I've had various upgraded houses already and never had this issues with the jars before, it would just say I already have the quest completed or in my log. Now it won't let me take the new quest that got added with this new house, sadly. Not too big of a deal for me, I just love the design and that it's better to decorate than the shroom, they are mostly the same type of house other than that c:
I may not said it clear enough. Messages you are talking about exist in default state (choice menu, choice state) of the jar where you can choose one of two missions and a re-roll option.
I was talking about the state where you already have chosen one of the missions and you have purple exclamation mark to take the actual quest. At that point you can no longer return to the "choosing" state. So if you forget and take the same mission - e.g. Fertiliser - from different house then this jar will become locked because you can not take the same mission twice. You then need to wait to the next day and you will see the purple exclamation mark directly to take the quest and not the choice menu.
I hope I explained myself a bit cleared.

Anyway I am glad it works for you in the end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back