What's new

Server updates 8/1: Hero Respawn Point changes and other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 8/1 at 7 am.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Shadowguard Festival changes:
    • Changed festival Steambike skills icons to make it easier for players to understand what action should be used.​
    • Added auto-reload feature for cannons to fire at braziers. So that the cannons would no longer roll on their side.​
  • Hero Respawn Point changes:
    • Hero Respawn Point feature is disabled for Karkasse.​
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed a bug when Faelight Wings and Enhanced Faelight Wings were not matching.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]

About the decor bundles in this update, I was expecting it would be those boxes with all items inside it, like it used to be. Rng boxes for decor is FRUSTATING cause not many people will try to open them since its the minority in the game that play mainly for decoration purposes. If there arent many people opening these boxes, the prices will be outrageous! In the AH rn 1 bundle (5 items) is 29k 😭😭😭 Please reconsider bringing back the NOT RNG decor bundles.

About the decor bundles in this update, I was expecting it would be those boxes with all items inside it, like it used to be. Rng boxes for decor is FRUSTATING cause not many people will try to open them since its the minority in the game that play mainly for decoration purposes. If there arent many people opening these boxes, the prices will be outrageous! In the AH rn 1 bundle (5 items) is 29k 😭😭😭 Please reconsider bringing back the NOT RNG decor bundles.

This, but also, in the past the furniture from RNG boxes would drop separately instead of as a complete bundle.. Not only that but they would be wrapped separately so we could trade for the items we want. For example, I don't need more beds, but would love the variation in couches, tables, and I'd love the new music box. Now I can't be bothered opening boxes or looking on AH because I simply do not need/want most of the items,

This, but also, in the past the furniture from RNG boxes would drop separately instead of as a complete bundle.. Not only that but they would be wrapped separately so we could trade for the items we want. For example, I don't need more beds, but would love the variation in couches, tables, and I'd love the new music box. Now I can't be bothered opening boxes or looking on AH because I simply do not need/want most of the items,
True. I will def not use all items from the box....it would be perfectly if they were wrapped so I could sell/trade them or gift a friend 🙁

I'm a bit late but I'd like to add weight to the comments added here. I enjoy the collecting aspect of this game most, that includes furniture for me. There are items I want from these packs but not the full pack. Specifically I want the Greenman table and the Rattan Pergola but at current prices I'd have to pay just under 9k for the Greenman table and 14k for the pergola since you can't buy them separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back