What's new

Should I start?

Nightcore

I am leaving live servers since I heard that this private will launch kind of a 3.5. Depending on the kind of 3.5 that they release, I will start here. I've played live since 2014. I used to play 4 hours a day. 2 hours farming Gold (with purses and crates) and 2 farming other stuff like honor/vocation and enjoying some pvp/pve content. My question is: playing 4 hours a day, spending $50 a month as p2w (selling stuff from marketplace), how long will take To me to get 6k gs?

I am leaving live servers since I heard that this private will launch kind of a 3.5. Depending on the kind of 3.5 that they release, I will start here. I've played live since 2014. I used to play 4 hours a day. 2 hours farming Gold (with purses and crates) and 2 farming other stuff like honor/vocation and enjoying some pvp/pve content. My question is: playing 4 hours a day, spending $50 a month as p2w (selling stuff from marketplace), how long will take To me to get 6k gs?
Hi there , if u wana come and play here in that server u will finali see how that game should be , now for what u said about gearing to 6k thats prety easy i think maibe it will take u 2 months but is depending on how u are making ur gold and how much .

My question is: playing 4 hours a day, spending $50 a month as p2w (selling stuff from marketplace), how long will take To me to get 6k gs?

No clue how long it will take you exactly but I do know you'll have a lot of fun in the process, specially with such a systematic approach c: This server is great.

Honestly? No.
gear gap is too big for you to reach any relevance in the server,servers are too old, when you get 6k in 6 months the meta will be 8k
you will always stay behind even if you have the right setups for money.

Theres no large gear gap.
Getting a celestial gearset for free with 3.5 and gemming it is gonna get you to 4.5K, without any effort.
Server is barely a year old, 'meta' isn't ever gonna be 8K+ until the release of hiram.
If it takes you 6 months to reach 6K you're not playing the game right, or you simply aren't taking the game competitively enough.
I play since August 2018 and passed the 7K mark somewhen in december ?
And yes, you'll always be behind the top players because they had a 1 year advantage. Doesn't mean you cannot catch up to the point in which you can compete in pvp against them. There's only so much gearscore they can achieve. Eventually they're at the soft cap (legendary t7 gear), where they don't really gain anything anymore. So while they won't further progress, anyone can catch up.
I've donated 15euros when i started here and have been f2p ever since then. I doubt someone that donates 50euros a month cannot achieve 6K gearscore in 3months if he knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
Theres no large gear gap.
Getting a celestial gearset for free with 3.5 and gemming it is gonna get you to 4.5K, without any effort.
Server is barely a year old, 'meta' isn't ever gonna be 8K+ until the release of hiram.
If it takes you 6 months to reach 6K you're not playing the game right, or you simply aren't taking the game competitively enough.
I play since August 2018 and passed the 7K mark somewhen in december ?
And yes, you'll always be behind the top players because they had a 1 year advantage. Doesn't mean you cannot catch up to the point in which you can compete in pvp against them. There's only so much gearscore they can achieve. Eventually they're at the soft cap (legendary t7 gear), where they don't really gain anything anymore. So while they won't further progress, anyone can catch up.
I've donated 15euros when i started here and have been f2p ever since then. I doubt someone that donates 50euros a month cannot achieve 6K gearscore in 3months if he knows what he's doing.
Will I get a free obsidian celestial gear when 3.5 arrives?!

You should. There's not much info about it, but we had a box like that a while ago and it gave you 5 celestial t2 obsidian pieces and like 4 weapons of your choice at celestial t4.
The devs confirmed there will be a similar box with the launch of 3.5 as far as i know.

Back