What's new

Should the castle date be pushed back beyond the 19th?

Should the castle date be pushed back beyond the 19th?

• No

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Yes, atleast one week

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Yes, until the hackshield has been proven to be working correctly.

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Hydroflow

• This doesn't really matter much to me because I probably won't be on when they drop. But, having the date over thanksgiving is going to make it difficult for a lot of people to attend due to it being the largest traveling weekend NA. Thoughts?
  • I screwed the date. It's the 26th not 19th. It's already been pushed from the 19th

Last edited:
It's already on thanksgiving weekend, this poll is about changing it again so it won't be :p

The poll question is should it be pushed back from the 19th which is this weekend. I know right now devs have it scheduled for thanksgiving weekend which would suck.

Don't you mean beyond the 26th? It's already not happening on the 19th regardless.

I guess I'll defend the other side. I'm glad it's been pushed back and I don't care that it's over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not traveling this year and I'll be home so two thumbs up!

This is an invalid poll. First the date is wrong. And second the options are unbalanced. It should be only 2 choices. Yes or no. Someone make a new one.

Back