What's new

Should we keep the 22 hours timer on packs ?

Remove the 22 hours timer on trade packs ?

• Remove it

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Reduce it (give a good timer in replies)

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Keep it

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Gugu

I do not believe it is very useful in any way, it's just extra waiting time for no reason.

I believe this could be changed, or removed entirely.

Discuss & vote

Reduce, don't remove.

Why?
Tradepacking has always been the best source of income but it has the biggest limitation to it that is time.
You can't do anything for the time to earn the money, but the time to get the money is 22h which is a long wait. Those who need money instantly will sought to other methods which potentially gives them lesser money but faster.

If you remove the 22h duration, then this will become an instant method to make money.

Why I am against it becoming an instant method is because people will only do tradepacking and the crafting and other so occupations of the game will go useless which are necessary for the game.

I could be wrong of course and removing could still be good, but I am still +1 for reducing it to 4-8h or so.

Keep the 22h timer on gold/stab distributions. Delaying these rewards is important to the game economy balance.

On the Official Servers they reduced it to 8 h , mhh then for privat server maybe 4-5 h is good idea?
Im not sure what kind of changes would happen if you Devs were to remove the timer all togethere.
From my view it just increases pirating and steals and fighting and boom for gather/farmer professions?....
Might be really interesting to remove the Timer

1/2 the time to 11 hours? I like that there is a delay but I do agree that the delay doesn't match the pace of speed for everything else in the server.

At the same time, to be honest the 22 hour wait isnt really bad either.

Back