What's new

Skill Queue

I believe they have said it would be with 3.0 but I don't have link for quote.. I'm with you though it's pretty awful playing without it and would love if we could get it before the 3.0 update

Auto Roll would be magnificent. It's hard going back to not having it. Also a searchable and organizable port book, makes things a lot easier. Clicking on rolls and searching through pages and pages of ports in random order gets old fast.

@IronLady I hate to be a pest about this, but it is a HUGE nuisance to people outside of NA. It's bad enough that I have 35 ping and can't even animation cancel, but some of my members can't even get antithesis (for example) because of the lack of skill queue.

Also related to the topic, will we get KR skills with skill queue?

People hated the skill queue on official when it launched, why is it suddenly popular among players (i haven't played official since warborn release)

People hated the skill queue on official when it launched, why is it suddenly popular among players (i haven't played official since warborn release)

Because people with high ping technically have an even longer delay, example: someone with high ping using manastars, its goes off in burst without skill queue, so if they're lagging it does another 3 round burst of stars before they can use another ability on top of already having a delay using that ability.

It's just annoying :p However I have good ping, so its bearable for me

Auto Roll would be magnificent. It's hard going back to not having it. Also a searchable and organizable port book, makes things a lot easier. Clicking on rolls and searching through pages and pages of ports in random order gets old fast.

Sortable teleport mod works in this version. only thing is its force alphabetical by continent > zone> location instead of every column being sortable upon click

Sortable teleport mod works in this version. only thing is its force alphabetical by continent > zone> location instead of every column being sortable upon click

It's also not allowed so theres that.

Also bumping for topic.

Back