What's new

Skill queuing

Hetza

I know some people find the skill queue in the next patch amazing due to the fact that you can stop attacking with e.g triple slash and hit them with another stun. However for a high pinged player the skill queue for endless arrows in archery makes it go from the normal 3 arrows a second to around half an arrow a second with skill queue. I’m not asking for skill queue not to be added but if there was say an option for you to enable skill queue on some abilities for those who do experience high pings. I know so many people right now that have been forced to change class from the class they love just because of how screwed high ping players are with the skill queue.

Reactions: Fav
Preferably if we could just not update to 3.0 altogether that would be amazing. Skill queue exacerbates an already borderline unplayable PvP meta where anyone with over 150-200 ping doesn't stand much of a chance against for example a 20 ping darkrunner built for attack speed :/

Preferably i whould want the amazing people who manage this server @IronLady @Sparkle etc to Make some changes in the 3.0 and remove and perhaps add things so the 3.0 is not horrible on its own...of course that has to be discussed as well, but i just want to see them dwarfs xD

XD honestly as I was saying some may find the skill queue really good but that’s why I didn’t want it removed all together but more of a option if you want it or not for yourself

People who want skill queueing (myself): Enemy uses triple slash, I use teleport and backdrop, 30m away... triple slash still hitting me..........

People who dont want queueing: Person uses triple slash, target teleports and backdrops, 30m away... dies.

Skill Queue on archery I think is bad, it should continue to be a number of arrows per GCD instead of the ping dependent system we get, but triple slash has badly needed to be more like Whallop (Whallop only activates each subsequent attack if still in range when the next attack is automatically queued after the previous)

Guys, this question was brought up recently in the Wishlist thread.
Skill queue will be introduced in v3.0 Current server/client version does not support this feature.

Guys, this question was brought up recently in the Wishlist thread.
Skill queue will be introduced in v3.0 Current server/client version does not support this feature.
@IronLady sorry to bother you again with asking this question but im abit confused. Does this mean it will be a thing and theres nothing you can do about it or there will be 2 options on or off for your client?

@IronLady sorry to bother you again with asking this question but im abit confused. Does this mean it will be a thing and theres nothing you can do about it or there will be 2 options on or off for your client?
Pretend there's a period after 3.0. Skill queue in coming in 3.0. The current game doesn't have skill queue.

But the whole point about this thread is just the fact that Archery just gets destroyed and ruined even more in the 3,0 due to skill queue and if there was a way to make it so that endless arrows can actually be (endless) rather than 1 per year

But the whole point about this thread is just the fact that Archery just gets destroyed and ruined even more in the 3,0 due to skill queue and if there was a way to make it so that endless arrows can actually be (endless) rather than 1 per year
Ya thats called skill queueing. It kills it for high ping (which tbh, even without skill queueing, archery is destroyed by ping), but for low ping it makes it way better. This game was made for Koreans, who all live on the same block essentially... not for people halfway across the world. It wasnt designed for that kind of playerbase unfortunately.

Ya thats called skill queueing. It kills it for high ping (which tbh, even without skill queueing, archery is destroyed by ping), but for low ping it makes it way better. This game was made for Koreans, who all live on the same block essentially... not for people halfway across the world. It wasnt designed for that kind of playerbase unfortunately.
at the moment though archery is pretty decent for high ping players. But with the skill queue it goes from 5 arrows a second to you pretty much should just basic arrow it does more damage at the damn damn speed

and to be honest they say daggerspell is the best class for high ping players yet how can it be when you cant even get all your gods whips out due to the damn lag and its already on cd

and to be honest they say daggerspell is the best class for high ping players yet how can it be when you cant even get all your gods whips out due to the damn lag and its already on cd
Cuz its the cheesiest class in the game. The thing is tho, a Darkrunner who understands their available skills can destroy a Daggerspell due to their ability to break out of pretty much any combo a Daggerspell can throw at them. But once they successfully pull off one CC cheese combo its pretty much GG with their nukes.

but what im saying is a daggerspell cant do anything with the lag combined with the new skill queue. Your damn gods whip runs out of time before you can cast the 2nd one!

Skill queue should be selectively added. Like with the battlerage Triple Slash, as mentioned above, a hit from 30m away because it doesn't have skill queue shouldn't be a thing. Meanwhile, because this isn't Korea, and not everyone is within a 5 mile radius of the server, it would be wise to adjust some skills as a consideration. Ultimately, does it make a difference to you that a higher ping player is actually able to play, because their arrows are based on GCD instead of ping?

Reactions: Fav
but what im saying is a daggerspell cant do anything with the lag combined with the new skill queue. Your damn gods whip runs out of time before you can cast the 2nd one!

Sounds like you are binding gods whip wrong. Go to options -> Functionality and turn on skill deployment at location. then whatever key you have bound for gods whip, make the secondary bind something like "Ctrl+mouse scroll wheel down". Now you just aim it with mouse, hit control and scroll that wheel down. Much faster and way more accurate.

Skill queue should be selectively added. Like with the battlerage Triple Slash, as mentioned above, a hit from 30m away because it doesn't have skill queue shouldn't be a thing. Meanwhile, because this isn't Korea, and not everyone is within a 5 mile radius of the server, it would be wise to adjust some skills as a consideration. Ultimately, does it make a difference to you that a higher ping player is actually able to play, because their arrows are based on GCD instead of ping?

I wonder if targeting certain skills is possible. Trion said it was either all or nothing as the skill queue was a package deal and it was either on or off for all affected skills. But they also spat bullshit out all the time too.

We definitely need a fix on triple slash for the distance it can still connect at but endless arrows at a more normalized rate since ping can vary so much between the player base sounds better to me. Ultimately I think we need to try it in their form first before picking and choosing what we think we want.

I wonder if targeting certain skills is possible. Trion said it was either all or nothing as the skill queue was a package deal and it was either on or off for all affected skills. But they also spat bullshit out all the time too.

We definitely need a fix on triple slash for the distance it can still connect at but endless arrows at a more normalized rate since ping can vary so much between the player base sounds better to me. Ultimately I think we need to try it in their form first before picking and choosing what we think we want.
If trion said that it litterally sounds as if they stole it from somewhere else because how the hell can it be a all or nothing when IF they created it themselves then they have the authority to add and remove what ever the hell they want from it.

Thats not how skill queue works. That's just how triple slash works in this version, in 3.0 it changed to the kr version which ones 1 press one slash.

If trion said that it litterally sounds as if they stole it from somewhere else because how the hell can it be a all or nothing when IF they created it themselves then they have the authority to add and remove what ever the hell they want from it.

lol super late but holidays... XL made the skill queue for NA. Thats why when they needed tweaks it took forever and the entire thing was a package deal for flamebolt, endless arrows and triple slash to be updated. Maybe these Devs could dissect it but that goes pack to my original thought of how much control and ability the Devs have to make tweaks like this.

Last edited:
Back