What's new

Skullknight hacking in Marionople again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

And MM. I have video but like this is the third time hes been reported, cant be bothered to encode/upload if nothing happens.

Skullknight was banned long time ago and there was no unban on him. This character is no longer in the game.

Also, just a quick reminder, all your reports and ban appeals should be posted in Reports & Ban Appeals and nowhere else. Please follow the link: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/

All of them are replied within 48 hours in case you don't bump your post. Don't bump your post, as you are making only worse - in this case, an updated post comes out right at the end of unread messages queue.

yeah i got banned for no reason took the day off toemorrow for running packs with my buddy's geuss thats not gonna happen since i got banned for "Breaking In-game" Rules like i did not break any rules i dont do things whatever other people are doing i do the same things as every player in this game except for using glitches and cheats cause whats the point of using those programs it kills the game i even spend money on this game and i got unjustly banned for no reason i think they have a big kink in there anti cheat system like i havent played for 18 hours i just came back from work logged in and got banned xD

yeah i got banned for no reason took the day off toemorrow for running packs with my buddy's geuss thats not gonna happen since i got banned for "Breaking In-game" Rules like i did not break any rules i dont do things whatever other people are doing i do the same things as every player in this game except for using glitches and cheats cause whats the point of using those programs it kills the game i even spend money on this game and i got unjustly banned for no reason i think they have a big kink in there anti cheat system like i havent played for 18 hours i just came back from work logged in and got banned xD

Join the club and I can 100% guarantee you I broke no rules. This is ludicrous to say the least.

We are checking all the requests and the explenations of ban reason will be given to each of them. If you post them all around this just delays the replies. This thread is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back