What's new

So, how do you generate a bloodstain on Gwenoid Soil?

Aumdaydar

what do you think?

Attachments

• ScreenShot0103.jpg
    ScreenShot0103.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 288
If you steal others trees etc. in peace zone it can result in Bloodstrains. Was the house on public? Then its clear.

Nobody can fight in Alliance controlled peace zones.
Why wouldn't two players of the other faction be able to pk each other in a Nuian safezone. I'm not sure honestly.. not really something that I cared about lol. Seems like a reasonable explanation tho

If you steal others trees etc. in peace zone it can result in Bloodstrains. Was the house on public? Then its clear.

Maybe so, but that still raises the question how can someone "Plant" something that can be "stolen" on the doorframe of a house that has been upgraded? It's not clear at all.. rofl

Leaves footprints not bloodstain.

Why wouldn't two players of the other faction be able to pk each other in a Nuian safezone. I'm not sure honestly.. not really something that I cared about lol. Seems like a reasonable explanation tho
Not sure, doesn't work though, try it if you want.

House was on public maybe but i think i was wrong because its a footprint not blood? Mhh weird

Bloodlust Activated in Gwenoid + tried to attack yields an error message saying Can't instigate a raid against the cresent throne faction in this area. So that rules that possiblity out.

Guild Dom's don't generate blood either

Attachments

• ScreenShot0104.jpg
    ScreenShot0104.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 244
Bloodlust Activated in Gwenoid + tried to attack yields an error message saying Can't instigate a raid against the cresent throne faction in this area. So that rules that possiblity out.

Guild Dom's don't generate blood either
Go to a Haranyan safezone and try to purple each other there. I'm really curious if that's the reason now. Can't check it myself atm ^^

Go to a Haranyan safezone and try to purple each other there. I'm really curious if that's the reason now. Can't check it myself atm ^^
oh my, good point. That's prob what happened.. hahah kinda don't want reds coming to my house using my stuff though .. the lil turds! go back to your east side and use those public spaces! I'm trying to help the West build their gear to beat you easties! #notracsist! >.<

There should be an Open to Faction permission!

I'm not entirely sure how that happens. o_O

Stealing leaves red footprints, not blood. Actually smacking someone leaves blood. Just for safe measure, take a screenshot of the owner of the bloodstains and drop it in the Reports and Appeals forum to make sure it's not hacked?

Back