What's new

So uh... exactly what people said was gonna happen with mods playing in game just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple members of his guild have collaborated the facts in this thread.
How does the general public on a forum know that? I don't even know this guy but if people are going to do some trial by archerage forum there should be solid evidence not just claims like this.

It's basically just going to turn into he said she said now, let's just hope the guy will take care in the future what he say's and to who.

It changes nothing if they add luckys or reds to the boxes. Player sell now yellows, then they sell reds - no difference. Maybe divines become cheaper.

His opinion on the server doesn't matter, he's free to criticize the server even if he's moderating it.
If he weren't allowed to do that then we'd have a problem.
And the RNG box shit basically everyone knew and even asked for it on forums.
I see no issue with this.
He isn't saying the server is about to go down as worse than Trion, he just feels like it is, which is his own opinion.

Now in terms of sharing inside information that nobody could've guessed/assumed, if he does do that then we have problem as well. (This isn't a case of it.)
It's not like IronLady/Sparkle can moderate what he says about the server in a private discord chat but he should watch what he says in regards to it. (And appropriate action should be taken if something like that comes up.)

Another point is that passing off as someone else on Discord is easy as shit to do and Krowley can't really prove that it wasn't him. (No, the Discord tag doesn't mean anything because it can be changed very easily.)

Just my 2 cents.

Staff openly admits AR is pulling some p2w scheme... says he would rather play on Trion...

Also why does he think the servers are suddenly going to go down...

For the sake of ArcheRage, I hope this is fake.

There have been a lot of shady things going on about donations, hackers ,gold selling ,funding adaption, but i still think this is potentially better than Trions version, since you have a free patron , no obligations, and credits are (were) a lot cheaper, therefore game a bit less grindy.

Both Krowley and Ulfnaor are under heavy fire from the community imagine admins being gone ,and setting up 2 people to take the fall acting like sponge for all of the issues, while at the same time they do not have the power to do anything on their own, it would be frustrating.

Firstly - thanks for info. I hope you all understand that we need some time to investigate this.
I'll reply here once the situation is figured out.
I am closing this thread for now in order to avoid any further attempts of speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back