What's new

Some Thoughts About Regrade

zhiw1996

Regrade is a super RNG thing in this game and the success rate is super low which makes the price of a decent grade to be exponentially higher than its previous grade. So I'd like to share some of my experiences after regrading over 700 times for the bow. I'm not calculating the cost. Unless you are making profit from regrading, you don't really have to consider the cost. I'm using normal weapon regrade with charms I got from RNG box before celestial and use superior red regrade charm and resplendent from Celestial instead of from Unique because I was regrading for a mythic. I was expecting more of a great success from celes to epic than from unique to divine.
These are thoughts for people trying to get a legendary and above weapon and there are no evidences or guarantees for it.

I will first share my process of regrading the bow. Many of you may watched Faust regrade video before. Same as him, I regraded 30 celestial bow at a time and save what I got(Usually 2-3 divine with or without great success). Then when I got 15 divine, I regraded them all and got 1 legendary and 3 epic. In the end, before the last regrade attempt, I had 2 legendary, 5 epic and 20 celestial. The result was actually quite satisfying. 1 mythic 2 legendary and 3 epic.

It's usually to be multiple failures before a great success. Therefore, before regrading celes/divine/epic I will prepare some arcane grades and regrade them first. This is a way to see the current success rate. If you find the success rate is super low from arcane to Unique(like 0-2 success out of 20 regrade), you can wait for 2-3 hours or you can keep going. It actually doesn't really matter IF YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERING COST. In my case, many great success happens when the success rate is super low. To be more specifically, I usually regrade 30 bows at a time. 20 celestial and 10 arcane. When I found that the the success rate of arcanes are around 3-4 out of 10, I usually get 3-5 success or even with a great success out of 20 celestial. When I found that the success rate of arcanes are around 0 out 10, I can get 1-2 divine with 1-2 great success from 20 celestial.

It is recommended to prepare around 150k gold for a legendary regrade attempt and 300-400k for a mythic regrade attempt. YOU MAY BE SURPRISED OR NOT.

Finally, DO NOT YOLO. Unless you are quitting the game, there is almost no chance for you to yolo a success. In most most case, you are just blowing up your weapon.

So finally, I'd like to share my last regrade video. Before recording this video I said if I could get a mythic, I would post it or I would just delete it. So here it is.
Feel free to leave comments and correct me.

HAVE FUN WITH THE GAME.

Dat FPS though. And lol to the whispers you got after that first success. Lol, good video and good thoughts man.

Back