What's new

Someone Help me with this error ?

Lucas, my friend... This... Honestly this is not looking good for you. It looks like your computer is very ill.

Uninstall your display drivers and then reinstall them completly, then after uninstalling Arche Rage Reinstall it. once reinstalled go to documents>Archeage> and delete all content. then open client and run

I’ve been kicked out suddenly. Once I am trying to launch the game my screen goes completely black. Client language changed to Korean. What should I do?
It looks like your game settings went off. In order to reset the setting, please go to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).
Don’t delete the folder ArcheAge on your С drive as it is only a shortcut.
It might also be a video driver issue. You should reinstall it then (delete current one, go to Vendor’s website, download new one and install it). Please reboot your PC after.

Hi Guys,

We are looking into this issue and as soon as resolution is found information is going to be posted.

Guys!

We checked a lot of options and went through a few tests. Looks like the issue is in your OS.
If anybody could try to re-install their OS and see if that solves the problem that would be a big help!

Back