What's new

Sport Fishing IDEA

Make all the Sport fishing commands do Damage on fish?

• Total voters

nathanico

Hey guys!

Just would like to show that sport fishing in the middle of the ocean can be very dangerous because you are constantly outside and open in the sea.

I have calculated my fishing time vs doing traderuns and i have found out that:

Sport-Fishing:
-Constantly out on sea, and even if you found a spot you will stay still there for around 30 mins (given your using fishing boat and thats for minimum of 6 fish, 5 small - medium and 1 on back)
- You are constantly under a threat or much riskier
- you need to find a fishing spot
- Low gold income 8 - 15g per fish
- Slow fishing, the only commands that do damage while sport fishing is Real in and Big real
- around 70g per runs depends

Traderuns
- from falcorth to Solis will only take 30 mins (given you have the 12 pack hauler and know the way)
- each packs will give you around 16g each, thats almost 145g per run
- very safe no ganks

The reason im opening this up is because its giving us really a hard time on fishing and dont want to resort to traderuns when earning gold, so I would like to suggest to give damage to all the commands when doing sport fishing (Stand firm left, Stand firm right, Give Slack, Reel in and Big Reel In).

It is also reasonable to give damage to these 3 (Stand firm left, Stand firm right, Give Slack) because doing that will tire the fish and slow him down just like taking damage from monsters.

and on top of that, this will benefit us fishers to encourage to do constant fishing, more activities on seas = more pirating on the ocean, and it will make the fishing vs risk worth.

I do understand the event (fisher event) encourage us to do fishing but what is happening now is, we only do fish on tuesdays and sats only. And our aim is to finish the event only not to earn gold mostly. Thus we are having the wrong mindset when doing sport fishing, it should be to earn gold.

thats all thankyou!
hoping for your kind consideration on these

Improving your fishing prof, using a better rod, and I think damage buffs will give you more damage. Improving your fishing boat propellant will decrease the travel time. What would be better is to increase the payout for fish. I would also like to see more pirating happening. Increase profitability so people are willing to take the risk. I love stealing fish.

Improving your fishing prof, using a better rod, and I think damage buffs will give you more damage. Improving your fishing boat propellant will decrease the travel time. What would be better is to increase the payout for fish. I would also like to see more pirating happening. Increase profitability so people are willing to take the risk. I love stealing fish.
I already got it maxed. thats one of the best time i could make so far. 30 MINS still not worth.
propellant is already divine, fishing rod is santiago rod. 2nd best rod in the game

I would also suggest to increase the price of each fish. Increasing it by 100%, we would get around 150g per run, which is also low, compared to the trade runs plus the risk, but it is a good start.

Back