What's new

Stance on ReShade/SweetFX?

Russdoe

I would like to know if this is safe to use without risk of ban?
ReShade is an advanced, fully generic post-processing injector for games and video software developed by crosire. Imagine your favorite game with ambient occlusion, real depth of field effects, color correction and more ... ReShade exposes an automated and generic way to access both frame color and depth information (latter is automatically disabled during multiplayer to prevent exploitation) and all the tools to make it happen.
What it does is making ArcheAge look 10x more beautiful. Use it to enhance colors, get rid of the hazy dull look, make textures sharper. It's basically giving the game more eye candy.

It does NOT modify any game files at all.

Last edited:
I'd like to know about this also. Do you run any specific ReShade settings for ArcheRage.. mind sharing? Been looking for some.

@IronLady @Sparkle
I am not certain how the antihack shield works, if its allowed and would it block you.
They did recommend players not to install anything aside of approved FoV mod, and i have seen people asking about for instance ENB ,with it not being allowed.

I have seen ENB has a lot more access as far as modifying the .exe in memory, but ReShade does not have access to depth buffer I think that's what it is called.

Which FoV mod is approved and will we have to go through a ban and then whitelist process?

If ReShade doesn't change client files it should be fine. Anyway you can make a try.
If it doesn't correlate with the system, you'll receive a system warning, so will know you need to remove it in that case.

If ReShade doesn't change client files it should be fine. Anyway you can make a try.
If it doesn't correlate with the system, you'll receive a system warning, so will know you need to remove it in that case.
Thank you for the reply!

ReShade does not change any client files and is simply just making the game easier on the eyes.

https://reshade.me/ ReShade ReShade ReShade - Advanced post-processing everywhere. if u download that and turn on curves, deband, HDR, high pass sharp, and vibrance it makes ur game look so good lol and it doesnt modify any files so it isnt risky just makes game look guud, id turn on performance mode as well since it prevents any fps drop.

You're welcome. Let me know how you like it. It was the 3rd iteration of my preset for ArcheAge.
Used your settings and played with it. Here's the result!

AmbientLight,Clarity,DPX,HDR,LumaSharpen,MagicBloom,SMAA,Vibrance

https://hastebin.com/ujapejasut.ini

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

If you think it's too cinematic, then turn off Ambient Light. If it's too dark, your can turn off HDR or tune down.

Last edited:
Hey hey. Just wondering how are you guys installing ReShade? Where are you putting the folder at cause I've tried both locations for ArcheRage and I'm not getting the popup when I login

Back