What's new

Status on Donations?

xGraum

So whats the latest on our donation options? Server is starting to grind to a halt honestly since they arent available. I as a completely F2P player (that will change, dont worry) is starting to be effected by this as well now. Its becoming increasingly difficult to sell the stuff I craft with each day... it seems this server has a large population of credit dependent players and as such, gold transfers between players has slowed down a lot unfortunately.

Hopefully our fix is here soon, server needs some life again! :D

They are putting all of their time into it.
We will have a responce soon as they know when it will be finished.

They are working on anti-hack shield at the same time as they are on donations.

@IronLady @Sparkle can you not come up with a temporary solution whilst you work on the permanent one? Credits skyrocketed from 10-14g/100 credits to 45-55g/100 credits. This is really halting allot of progress for players. I've got two friends wanting to upgrade their hauler to a freighter but they want to purchase the credits themselves due to the current pricing. Their progress is halted.

Ah so this is why my Auction sales are slowing down. I couldn't figure out why, cause the population is booming. But this makes sense.

Yeah please put a secondary option for the donation PGC issue has been fixed like 5-4 days ago (not sure) about the date but issue on their side is already fixed hope the donation will be up again here.

This is what i dont get it. People claims the server is dead because its P2W, now people claims that the server is dying because there's no option to swipe in.

*shrugs*

This is what i dont get it. People claims the server is dead because its P2W, now people claims that the server is dying because there's no option to swipe in.

*shrugs*
I dont like it, but its the unfortunate truth. This server is made up of a LOT of legacy players that have always payed an extra bit money to further progress their character. That option is gone now and they dont want to work for their money like others do, so they have less money now which means less potential buyers for my stuff :(

*shrugs*

Charms is a huge reason why people want to be able to buy credits. I know a lot of people are simply not regrading because they can't buy charms for credits.

They're probably working on a payment system of theyr own.

PS: If it doesnt support paypal, its gg for me

I remember Krowley saying that the devs were moving away from PCG. It was in one of the first big posts about it.

I do think we need some type of update tho. Its been over a week and we have been patient. Any info at all would at least make us feel a little better.

Yeah, people that saved a lot of credits are reeeeeeeeech :) But legit. Im all out. I need more

I'm not going to complain until my stipend runs out. There's things I'd like, but luckily I dropped a few bucks when the server spun up and got everything I "needed".

Logically the explanations/responses given doesn't really make sense for the removal of their current donation option. If you're currently looking for a permanent solution, why would you not just re-implement what looked to already be working until you found that solution? Anyone with business logic would understand this. You don't cut off your funding because of a "temporary" outage of your current payment source.

But, I guess it doesn't matter. Business 101 you never tell your consumers the absolute truth about what is really going on. Keeping it vague is just the way that it is, anyone whose worked for larger organizations or in customer service knows this.

I do understand why people are pissed now, i checked my stipend it has 4 days 18 hours on it, i just got my farm wagon and i dont want to pay over 400g just to upgrade the damn ting, which is putting people on a huge disadvantage because people that got it before the donations went down can do land runs all day, basicly 1000 credits is soon the worth of a thunderstruck,

Devs just please make some kind of fix soon before this gets worse.

The longer donations are down the more money the gold sellers in game earn

Okay, credits are up to 69 gold per 100. This is seriously hurting the future economy. Can we please get a temporary solution so that you can work on a permanent one? Sure, there are enough credits to go around (as you said yourself) but at the x5 increase in price, no one wants to buy it. I am not affected by this in any way, I've got credits on my account, I've got gold, but I have many friends that are affected by it.

Imagine the people that invested 1-5k gold in credits when they were at 10g-12g per 100, they're just re-selling them now and making bank. That hurts the economy really bad.

Imagine the people that invested 1-5k gold in credits when they were at 10g-12g per 100, they're just re-selling them now and making bank. That hurts the economy really bad.
How does this hurt the economy at all?

It's just cash shop items which are either p2w land, charms or p2w farming items.

There is no need for p2w land anymore because there is no more land and there never ever will be if you believe the tears on the forums.
Charms are a gold/credits sink so if it costs more money to break your celestial gear I am fine with this.
The p2w Farming items are still very cheap in credits for the resources the produce, so the items the produce will still be below natural market cost.

If anything this helps the economy short term into a higher velocity cash-flow state, where items are traded with the price their rarity should have been from the start. If you think someone who magically has an assload of credits to dump on the market getting 10k or even 30k in this highly accelerated pserver will break the economy you are delusional.

Last edited:
I wonder how long until people realize the forum admins get paid in credits and we're about to become gods.

Hi everyone.

Back