What's new

Stealthy Treasure Hoarder change

Would you like to have this change added too the game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyperblast

Currently the stealthy Treasure Hoarders are available for players to farm in preparation for the hiram ring when U6.0 arrives, but there is a slight problem. On live highly geared players, on some servers, had this particular mob contested and gatekept from other players to keep them from obtaining the mats necessary to progress their hiram ring questline. My idea is to have the drop removed from the mob and instead the mat is rewarded as a daily that you can pick up alongside the wizard token daily in front of the Ayanad library from the same NPC. The mob will also respawn a few mins after being killed and will spawn in all possible spawning locations during war too allow all players an equal chance at getting their anima's for the ring and to lessen the stress apon players who want to progress the ring but cannot show up to diamond shores the very second it goes into war.

No. You already tried this with kraken eye, lol.
This is the BiS ring and shouldn't be so easily acquired. Plus, there is another way than just DS war to get the mat that isn't in a PvP zone and can be done on your own time.

It gets removed next patch for the PvE method...either it gets changed now or ur gonna be locked out. I already got my 18 so i dont have too put up with it :)
Let me give you an example of what WILL happen if this doesnt get changed. Day 1 player needs it, party of 5+ show up and run thru the player. Welp now he/she has too wait till evening too try again and oh hey guess what, same thing happens. Day 2 is a repeat of day 1, Day 3 the player brings some help and still gets run thru. Day 4, Repeat for future days until said player gives up. Now if the change goes through, this means that for the next 1h and 30 mins, there is consistant PvP in these spots. Yes the player still needs help but has a MUCH greater chance to get the tag on the mob for the anima. Still a pain but its much simpler.
Hell even people on live asked for this change when 6.0 came out

Last edited:
Huh? You'd still be able to get it another way that doesn't involve any of that though.

@bae it gets completely removed from the game. Those nyaha crystal shards or whatever, ya that goes poof next patch. Its going too be 100% DS war time only for them.
The aya lib, ya thats also removed so getting the wizard tokens goes from 3>1 so you must spend 35 days too get your tokens for JUST that part...which i also finished. Only thing thats left is the aby lib so ya, gl getting a full raid together just too get those anima's, gl on rolls XD

What are you even going on about? Lmao.

The mobs drop a full stolen anima and once 6.0 hits, we get Hereafter Rebellion which is a solo man dungeon that you can still get a stolen anima from so there is your chance to get the mat without having to wait for war or PvP over the item. Also so what if that takes 35 days? It already took doing serp/dahuta 100 times each for dream ring. If you did a full 5 every day, that's 20 days. I don't see the problem there. Of course it'd take time to get the BiS ring.

I am in the pirate guild so finding a group won't be hard and you can pretty much 2 man abyssal library if you are geared enough.
The only reason this would even be optional for change is if we had the population that legacy does but since we do not, I don't see any issue. Just now I went to DS to kill both of the Stealthy Trader Hoarder with no PvP or issues. Mind you I'm a healer so if there was PvP, I'd definitely have difficulty alone.

There is some incorrect information within a handful of posts on this thread.

Firstly, neither the hiram ring nor the hereafter rebellion come with 6.0.

Secondly, the hereafter rebellion does not exist in the patch containing the release of the flawless hiram's chosen ring.

Hiram ring release patch, call it 6.1 if you want: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?357934-Patch-Notes-December-Update

Hereafter release patch, call it 6.2 if you want: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?359030-Patch-Notes-February-Update

Unless patches are merged or there is a custom change, there will be no way to obtain ayanad anima outside of the "PvP" method that is being referred to in the thread for the duration of one patch (6.1 > 6.2).

Back