What's new

[Suggestion] Make Memory Embers last longer.

Should we improve memory ember lifespan?

• Total voters

ruanjos

Hello there, i'd like to suggest this quality of life change [if it can easily be coded] , it's so annoying to have to collect the memory embers from your houses every 22 hours, it's a simple change that would improve everyone's gameplay.

I'd suggest making them last forever, if it's not possible, maybe 72 hours would be better and less annoying than the 22.

0000.jpg

I agree I see nothing wrong with this item lasting longer. It wouldn't be a game-breaking change, just a quality of life change.

I'm not bothered by the current duration at all, but on the other hand I don't see any reason why they shouldn't increase it, so... +1 from me~

Its free and you can get a new one every day. Wouldnt be op if we had increased timers on these.
+1 from me aswell

I would say not permanent because that could probably be exploited. (Get a memory ember, sell the house, have a permanent port into someone else's house.) But I don't see any harm in letting it be longer. I often forget to get mine again before it expires, so I burn extra hereafters.

I noticed that memory embers from the Auroria Castle territory vendor guy are still set to 1 day. Would it be possible to change those too?

I noticed that memory embers from the Auroria Castle territory vendor guy are still set to 1 day. Would it be possible to change those too?

We had a Memory Ember time changed. What you speak about is not the Memory Ember that was discussed in this thread, but a Territory Memory Ember and that's another item. Due to it you can't see any changes on it. This item expires in 1 day and 4 hours.
Though time of Memory Ember expiration could be prolonged, durability of Territory Memory Ember can't be changed as it's involved in daily quests of temporary game events and has another mechanics.

Back