What's new

Suggestion: remove moon/sun/star along with archeum from boxes

Remove moon/sun/star along with archeum and replace them with gold (20 to 30 gold). Auroria is suppose to be filled with a lot of pvp for logs and water. But now it's just a barren land filled with logs and water because they're not worth anything anymore. I don't mind people with credit cards swiping but it blows to see auroria basically dead because of the massive influx of these items.

I suggest either removing them from RNG boxes and replacing them with gold (will give identical amt but it allows you purchase in game items faster rather than selling them and then purchasing) or reduce the amount in the RNG boxes.

I believe this change will influence a healthier pvp environment in auroria just like it was in the first couple of months and will promote trade.

If you disagree, please explain why.

Can you elaborate further because anytime were in Auroria the logs and water are on cool down.

Can you elaborate further because anytime were in Auroria the logs and water are on cool down.
They are trying to explain that the demand for logs/water in Auroria is dropping due to the RNG boxes containing points and archeum. While yeah the logs and water are on cool down all of the time but there is not a healthy amount of competition for them. I understand where cabbiewabbie is coming from, you can go fill a hauler of logs during prime time and get no contest. :oops:

Yeah braziers and trees are shit for gold atm thanks to the boxes. At least swap the regrade scrolls out for superior fire/wave lunarites since nobody(excluding the bots that are always out there) farms purses due to the drop chance of everything being so damn low.
Even better, revert the 3.0 change to purses back to 2.9 please and ty

Yeah braziers and trees are shit for gold atm thanks to the boxes. At least swap the regrade scrolls out for superior fire/wave lunarites since nobody(excluding the bots that are always out there) farms purses due to the drop chance of everything being so damn low.
Even better, revert the 3.0 change to purses back to 2.9 please and ty
this!!!!! If you go to any spot in auroria, you will see bots running the class argent farming on those commander/soldier mobs just for those superior fire/wave lunarites. If we swapped those like shay said, we'd definitely see a decrease in that specific bot area.

There may some Merit to this. I don't know if it's that the boxes change too much and should be bi-weekly and are flooding the market or what but divine bows were 13k 3 weeks ago, ppl are just dumping them for 7-8k sometimes now. Almost every price has seen a HUGE dump of almost 50% in the last week or so.

I'm sure the boxes contribute a little bit, I've bought quite a few but I have a feeling that the Player Nation thing and too many ppl going Pirate is hitting the server hard, it's def looking like ppl are quitting unless things are just really slow right now. Not sure but things are def nowhere near the same as they were in terms of population, activity etc from 2 weeks ago.

Charcoal is suddendly under 1g, alchemy oils that have always been around 7-8g are now 4 and 5g, things don't look healthy.

There may some Merit to this. I don't know if it's that the boxes change too much and should be bi-weekly and are flooding the market or what but divine bows were 13k 3 weeks ago, ppl are just dumping them for 7-8k sometimes now. Almost every price has seen a HUGE dump of almost 50% in the last week or so.

I'm sure the boxes contribute a little bit, I've bought quite a few but I have a feeling that the Player Nation thing and too many ppl going Pirate is hitting the server hard, it's def looking like ppl are quitting unless things are just really slow right now. Not sure but things are def nowhere near the same as they were in terms of population, activity etc from 2 weeks ago.

Charcoal is suddendly under 1g, alchemy oils that have always been around 7-8g are now 4 and 5g, things don't look healthy.
maybe but I would say an event like Hasla zombie event contributed A LOT DAILY. If you went with your guild and farmed it properly. You can farm 100s on 100s of weapon/armor/accessory scrolls.

maybe but I would say an event like Hasla zombie event contributed A LOT DAILY. If you went with your guild and farmed it properly. You can farm 100s on 100s of weapon/armor/accessory scrolls.

I've gone several times to Hasla with my guild and I don't have a problem with regrade scrolls, charms etc. I have more than enough, me going to Hasla has nothing to do with what's going on with the server.

I've gone several times to Hasla with my guild and I don't have a problem with regrade scrolls, charms etc. I have more than enough, me going to Hasla has nothing to do with what's going on with the server.
not sure what you having more than enough has anything to deal with this. What I was trying to say was that we don't need regrade scrolls in RNG boxes because we already have hasla event which contributes a lot to the numbers of scrolls. Now if you were trying to tell me something else that I did not interpret correctly, please explain.

oo one more thing, I don't believe that Player nation or pirate nation is destroying the economy. Honestly, I believe people are impatient on the market and will do anything to get gold fast just by undercutting each other. You said charcoal dipped below 1 gold. I logged in last night est time around 11 pm and saw charcoal went back up to 1.3 gold. Ahhh there's a lot of factors that can contribute a lot or not at all. But I do strongly believe that regrade scrolls/moon/sun/star should be removed or replaced with superior wave/fire lunarites as there are plenty of bots in auroia trying to farm those.

not sure what you having more than enough has anything to deal with this. What I was trying to say was that we don't need regrade scrolls in RNG boxes because we already have hasla event which contributes a lot to the numbers of scrolls. Now if you were trying to tell me something else that I did not interpret correctly, please explain.

oo one more thing, I don't believe that Player nation or pirate nation is destroying the economy. Honestly, I believe people are impatient on the market and will do anything to get gold fast just by undercutting each other. You said charcoal dipped below 1 gold. I logged in last night est time around 11 pm and saw charcoal went back up to 1.3 gold. Ahhh there's a lot of factors that can contribute a lot or not at all. But I do strongly believe that regrade scrolls/moon/sun/star should be removed or replaced with superior wave/fire lunarites as there are plenty of bots in auroia trying to farm those.

Yea sounds like there's some miscommuncation here, but the Nation is shaking up the server and dropping the population there's no doubt about that. Doesn't mean the server is dead or anything.

Back