What's new

Suggestion / Request?

Just wondering if it's at all possible to have the Hello Kitty car put in the cash shop? Even having it build-able would be cool because ... i mean it's a Hello Kitty car. IT CAN'T GET MORE AWESOME THAN THAT!

But then it wouldn't be as cute! i mean the car isn't really game breaking in any way i don't see why it couldn't get put in :p

I would say not yet hold off on the hot items until donations are fixed due to the fact that its causing credits to become unreasonably overpriced and that is not helping the longevity of this server.

I believe it was mentioned earlier on in the servers life that they would implement this eventually. They didn't want to put it in too early and give everyone a crazy cheap car.

We'll have Hello Kitty but at a bit later date. Most likely will be added in a few weeks after the 3.0 start that's coming in a few months.

We'll have Hello Kitty but at a bit later date. Most likely will be added in a few weeks after the 3.0 start that's coming in a few months.
Oh the hype for the Hello Kitty car :) Yet another item that we could not obtain on live servers we will be getting here!'Archerage

Back