What's new

Suggestions for class with 250ping?

tntizz

I'm not interested in sk, rev or dr (played on live). Also is the skill queue different to what it is on live? Would like multiple suggestions please :)

Probably Abolisher and a few other(not very good classes) are the only ones. You can also play blighter but its not that great in group PvP I think.
There is no skill queue on this one I think, this was pre skill queue before 2.9 I think.
But if there is, it's going to be better than Trion else I guess the Devs can remove it, because they've been doing a really good job since the launch ^^

Probably Abolisher and a few other(not very good classes) are the only ones. You can also play blighter but its not that great in group PvP I think.
There is no skill queue on this one I think, this was pre skill queue before 2.9 I think.
But if there is, it's going to be better than Trion else I guess the Devs can remove it, because they've been doing a really good job since the launch ^^
Blighter is good in Group pvp if built in defense and mobility. They are really good as a healer guardian.

Blighter is good in Group pvp if built in defense and mobility. They are really good as a healer guardian.
Anything with no Auramancy is okay but not when it comes to group PvP.
Auramancy in any class in general is good but when we talk about group PvP it's a necessity honestly..
Don't last remember rolling a class without aura in Raid

yeah aura is very nice in raids if your players have limited or no skill and you just do the chaotic mageball everytime which we found ways to totally destroy that tactic, it all really depends on how well your raid force plays together and how you do different setups we had a great strategist that would lead faction raids. He knew the strengths and weakness of each and would set them up really well, he broke teams up into groups that could sustain.what was really cool is he would train teams of people on how to support each other and take out targets. And when you have teams of people taking down targets its just a process dominating process. I myself loved playing a revenant or skull knight in the 6man mageball team but i also swapped out to a Reaper or shadowblade depending on the setups.

yeah aura is very nice in raids if your players have limited or no skill and you just do the chaotic mageball everytime which we found ways to totally destroy that tactic, it all really depends on how well your raid force plays together and how you do different setups we had a great strategist that would lead faction raids. He knew the strengths and weakness of each and would set them up really well, he broke teams up into groups that could sustain.what was really cool is he would train teams of people on how to support each other and take out targets. And when you have teams of people taking down targets its just a process dominating process. I myself loved playing a revenant or skull knight in the 6man mageball team but i also swapped out to a Reaper or shadowblade depending on the setups.
damn you're a pro.. anybody around Blighter isn't that great in raid PvP, honestly nor is Abolisher but its way better since Auramancy rules Raid PvP. I'd also like you to explain how you will mageball as a abolisher? lol.

Back