What's new

T5-6 boss mats

I think we need an alternative way of getting boss drop, as some bosses don’t get killed ever. There is never any boss material on AH.

Slowly, big guilds lose interest and content gets less and less farmed.

Disregard title, I meant T6 only mats. Glenn, meina, morpheus, etc.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I think we need an alternative way of getting boss drop, as some bosses don’t get killed ever. There is never any boss material on AH.

Slowly, big guilds lose interest and content gets less and less farmed.

Disregard title, I meant T6 only mats. Glenn, meina, morpheus, etc.

Discuss.
No, this is a dumb idea.

get raid together and do it. most of those bosses arent hard. nazar isnt hard just need people coordinated,morph is also not too hard but easy to contest. we've pug'd anth so that one is also dooable. get peopel together to do it, the promise of gold will bring people to you

I think cash shop/merit/warrior badges/vocation would be a solution. We have one server, not a cluster like in retail. Mats are therefore farmed by one or two guilds and they decide of the price, wich is not very good for new players.

None of the above. Boss mats are not farmed by 1 or 2 guilds... The only one farmed by 1 of 2 guilds is kraken the rest have been pug groups or smaller less experienced guilds learning....

Horrible idea.

That's kind of the whole point of this game being a sandbox.

Just because smaller weaker guilds can't get the bosses killed, doesn't mean anything is broken. It's working as intended.

Your options:
1) Make your own power house guild.
2) Make the gold to buy the mat.
3) Use different gear.
4) Make nice with whatever guild is farming it.

/sandbox

btw I'm in a guild with no more than 8 active people online at once 5 of us have t6 wepaons.

Last edited:
get raid together and do it. most of those bosses arent hard. nazar isnt hard just need people coordinated,morph is also not too hard but easy to contest. we've pug'd anth so that one is also dooable. get peopel together to do it, the promise of gold will bring people to you

Second that, players not getting organised to do it is very related. When you want something no matter how small or huge issue it is for you the point is to take it from the world, not always buy it.It is out there.
This thinking makes players a bit lazy, making gold in some ways thinking everything can be bought, when other content is neglected, but than again they should see profit in it and instead start farming that to get it directly, or maybe even sell ;)

Good idea, they should be available in the cash shop.

I see what you did there :D

Personally i make a good ammount of money doing the library bosses Wynn Halnak and Alexander cus not a lot of people do them for some reason and their mats are awalys selling for 300-500g each. i can do 3 runs of each boss per buff roation. and have been since like 3k gs so dont tell me its cus you arent geared.

Back