What's new

Tax increase (again) - Quick thought

vacations can be longer than 2 weeks, and other than vacations, one can also have different reasons to take a break.
if you take a break from the game dont know why the land should be prepaid for 5 periods? he can loggin every 2 weeks and pay it and still make his break, if he/she dosnt want this then he dont want the land anymore

if you take a break from the game dont know why the land should be prepaid for 5 periods? he can loggin every 2 weeks and pay it and still make his break, if he/she dosnt want this then he dont want the land anymore
like there are different reasons why one may need a break longer than two weeks, there can also be reasons why one cannot login every two weeks just to pay land taxes.

This is another unneccessary solution for a problem that doesn't exists.
There's lot of available space.

like there are different reasons why one may need a break longer than two weeks, there can also be reasons why one cannot login every two weeks just to pay land taxes.

This is another unneccessary solution for a problem that doesn't exists.
There's lot of available space.
There'd be no space issues at all if pumps and trees could be placed on t he nuian/haranyan continents. Anyone looking to produce archeum or sunpoints is basically fucked while the majority of auroria housing looks like this.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1319.jpg
    ScreenShot1319.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
There'd be no space issues at all if pumps and trees could be placed on t he nuian/haranyan continents. Anyone looking to produce archeum or sunpoints is basically fucked while the majority of auroria housing looks like this.
Removing the restriction is something being thought over doing.

We will consider removing custom Land Tax BUT under 1 condition: when occupied in housing area land reaches 85% - tax will be returned back.
That will help to leave vacant space for new players at the expanse of "land lords" with high number of land spots.​
May you pardon me for my ignorance on the subject but... could you explain a bit better this? I mean, the Custom Land Tax feature, would it became likewise as the Legacy server taxes system or the last taxes increase update on this server? I thank you in advance for the response

May you pardon me for my ignorance on the subject but... could you explain a bit better this? I mean, the Custom Land Tax feature, would it became likewise as the Legacy server taxes system or the last taxes increase update on this server? I thank you in advance for the response
The custom additional land tax is removed as of tomorrows maintenance

Back