What's new

This is getting ridiculous

Soronir

v329mU8.jpg

uG0UhAR.jpg

gkRHSCh.jpg

You've been blessed by RNGesus. Buy a lottery ticket. Now I want to walk around looking for them, but you probably found them all by now. MY GOD.

It was sitting there for one day?!?!?! My girlfriend is literally trying to get me to stop working and look for wild Thunderstruck trees because of you now and will not stop screaming "IF HE CAN DO IT WE CAN".

P.S. Are you Soronir from Inoch?

Yes, from Inoch and then Morpheus. The one and only Soronir! Except for that other one that comes up when you google it and I don't wanna be associated with. >_>

You've been blessed by RNGesus. Buy a lottery ticket. Now I want to walk around looking for them, but you probably found them all by now. MY GOD.

A Wild Nocht has been discovered!

Fancy meeting you here, one of your recent videos alerted me to this place. xD Thanks for that!

Yes, from Inoch and then Morpheus. The one and only Soronir! Except for that other one that comes up when you google it and I don't wanna be associated with. >_>

We had a dance party in your mansion! I am Demure in official servers. Nice to see you here. :D

iFKjIfq.jpg

xFJza6h.jpg

iEUGVEa.jpg

BnJ8nqe.jpg

rRBCtde.jpg

Anyway, back to the topic, currently half an hour into my TST search, no TST yet, but I did find a ton of hidden pine farms to check up on..

A Wild Nocht has been discovered!

Fancy meeting you here, one of your recent videos alerted me to this place. xD Thanks for that!

Hey! I've had to set some ArcheRage videos to private due to Trion taking action against content creators, but very glad my mentions of it still can reach my audience and get the server some attention it deserves. I saw you joined the Bless community recently, good to see you here now too. Maybe you can be as lucky as Soronir with Thunderstruck trees. :D

SXD7ZkP.jpg

I remember that party lol. Listen, it's Beech trees. Everyone reading this - Beech trees have a history of getting zapped for me. The wild TS trees I found on Inoch, Morpheus, Reckoning, ALL Beech. They're cycling twice as fast with this 2x grow rate, and log prices are so low that nobody is touching them.

I never found a Thunderstruck Tree in the wild before even on the Live Servers.

Closest i ever got to a wild Thunderstruck Tree was one of my Neighbors Trees, he woke up that morning to something exciting. xD

My Trees were never that lucky.

Then.... fast-forward to the Thunderstruck Tree cashshop boxes, that was when i finally got my first TST, then i left the game shortly afterwards along with the rest of the mass of players.

Honestly i been looking everywhere for a TS, and so half of the West Continent..it seems West is getting less chances of TS than the east... T.T

I've been searching for so long in the east, hoping that I might just happen across possibly one thunderstruck tree. And just seeing this as the first post when I check the forum. .

Io1bxRl.png

Anybody who knows Soronir knows he has been blessed by the Gods from above and the RNG powers from below.

Remember Reckoning while everyone was getting dc'ed constantly and I mean everyone? Yeah, not Soronir. Our boy was the only man alive on a dead server, just walking by, like some sort of invincible network avatar.

Back