What's new

Titan Rifts

How, if at all, should the Titan event be changed?

• Make the main Titan rift spawn more frequently.

• Add more main Titan rifts, AND add more drops per rift.

• Don't increase rifts or loot, but extend the event.

• Don't change a thing.

• I like pizza.

Results are only viewable after voting.

COLDF13ND

It seems to me that it's not going to be possible for people who are not retired, on vacation, or independently wealthy to earn any of the upper tier titles from the Titan event. Those of us who work all day are missing too many rifts and will be unable to earn enough Quintessence before the event ends. What do you all think should be done, if anything?

Nothing will be done regarding frequency, drops, or anything, no matter what you do or say. They don't care, the canned response will be "there's always next time and that's that".

I'm currently sitting at 269 quintessence and I have done my quest for titan each time he's up since the event started. I'm a healer and when I compare my rewards vs the rewards dps get, I am falling far short. Even if I do the remaining titan raids for this event it's unlikely I'll get enough to finish out my title. I'm really bummed about that :(

More rifts/quintessence rewards would be awesome please!

There's already a rift every 3 hours, + you can get rift mobs at the boss time too, it's easy to get quest done. They won't extend the event because "it will return in the future".

RNG from drops will stay RNG.. some people get 1 essence from a mob, other 5 or more from one drop. Just gotta get lucky,

Don't think this poll will change anything.

When you work 12-15 hours per day during the week, as many people do, it doesn't matter if there's a rift every 3 hours because you can't go to them. Aside from that, those rifts drop tiny amounts of Quintessence. I've been averaging 3-4 from each one I've managed to attend.

Just do the reset bug people seem to be doing. It doesn't seem like anyone is actually getting banned for it and people are announcing they're doing it so clearly it must be okay. You can essentially get 2 titans a day doing that!

Just do the reset bug people seem to be doing. It doesn't seem like anyone is actually getting banned for it and people are announcing they're doing it so clearly it must be okay. You can essentially get 2 titans a day doing that!

putting that on forum sure helps them not taking action.. >.> well cant be bothered anyway,not waking up at 3am to do it again LOL

putting that on forum sure helps them not taking action.. >.> well cant be bothered anyway,not waking up at 3am to do it again LOL

If they don't want the coverage/leaking of it existing, then they should do something about it. If they don't want to give us more titans than the 7 we get, then those abusing it to get MORE than 7 titans should be punished for it and something should be done about the bug even existing.

Using a bug is bannable. If you have any information regarding the bug present, forward it to us for the analysis. For the bug to be fixed we also need to know the exact steps that should be completed to lead to it. If you are aware about the bug present and have the details to it, please forward the information to us in private sections or Tickets.

The reply to this thread can be found in our event guide. I'll post quote from it in this thread as well, in case you didn't have a chance to check our guide:
4. Event will not be extended, but in the future it will be added again.

If they don't want the coverage/leaking of it existing, then they should do something about it. If they don't want to give us more titans than the 7 we get, then those abusing it to get MORE than 7 titans should be punished for it and something should be done about the bug even existing.

what Sparkle said. just report it if you think it's needed and you know how it's done, but don't explain it on forum because that's not allowed. one guy got scolded by Sparkle before because he put details of a bug on forum.

what Sparkle said. just report it if you think it's needed and you know how it's done, but don't explain it on forum because that's not allowed. one guy got scolded by Sparkle before because he put details of a bug on forum.

yup yup, I sent a video of me repro-ing it to Sparkle after their reply

Back