What's new

Tommorow's Auroria release time

Yet Canada is it's own nation. It may be on the northern limits of the USA, but it is not actually the USA.

There is a reason they picked Canada and it not because it's close to America. It's because most of the world has a direct connection to it and because its on sovereign land which means no one can touch it. So because it's on sovereign land, it's technically a british server, with an NA title.

let's be honest here, this server was never made for the NA populace, it was made as a global server. As for polls .. Source ? Because the last polls i have seen have been 50/50.
Oh... it's a shame you didn't pass geography in school. Canada is in North America. No one said this was a USA server, we said it is a NA server there is a large difference here you failed to realize and now this whole statement just makes you look silly. Here is a map to help you out...

Everything in this image (except Russia) is considered North America (NA).
detailed-political-map-of-north-america-with-major-cities-1997.jpg

when u get caught being a retard,quickly pull the "haha guys just meme i baited all of u xDDDD"

Where in holy hell were the posts for the opening? I haven't seen one thing on Front page, news or latest categories right where I guess normal people would expect to see important information.

Back