What's new

Trader house UPGRADE option for aquatic houses

Zenjirr

u're making an assumption that the staff of this server can program new behaviours of buildings and what not, which is impossible, they're not devs...

u're making an assumption that the staff of this server can program new behaviours of buildings and what not, which is impossible, they're not devs...

If i remember correctly, when the server launched they said: " we have a dedicated team of developers"

Though nothing yet has shown this off.

I support this idea.

Both land a sea trade percentages are struggling atm with the labour gain, there is many times during the day that you notice the percentage regen cant handle the runs being ran.

Anything to give shoreline house owners a purposes and those who want alternative routes better options. Shoreline houses never really took off, but this will make the coastline prime land.

That said, i hope people set some to public. Percentage fixing by keeping them private is horrible for server life.

houses
Hi!

Let us take a look what can be done here. Will get back to you right after :)

Hi Sparkle i saw one of your posts on another thread specifying what changes to housing the crew can and cannot do
so i was just wandering if there are any news on the idea of making trade house upgrade to marine houses without having to re skin the house or to involve any 3d designing at all but just add some existing furniture skin model to act as "aquafarming/fishing mats" fertilizer pack crafter to the existing house

I mean we are all exited about the upcoming of 3.0 but at the end its just moving the already existing combat class to another race or moving the existing pvp,farming/housing concepts to another zone.
But making aqua farming/housing changes will be game changing stuff a whole nother concept in the world of AR something that never existed in any other AA server official or private , something that will make ArcheRage totally different to any previous or current version of Trinos AA , it will become an entirely different game . :)

houses

Hi Sparkle i saw one of your posts on another thread specifying what changes to housing the crew can and cannot do
so i was just wandering if there are any news on the idea of making trade house upgrade to marine houses without having to re skin the house or to involve any 3d designing at all but just add some existing furniture skin model to act as "aquafarming/fishing mats" fertilizer pack crafter to the existing house

I mean we are all exited about the upcoming of 3.0 but at the end its just moving the already existing combat class to another race or moving the existing pvp,farming/housing concepts to another zone.
But making aqua farming/housing changes will be game changing stuff a whole nother concept in the world of AR something that never existed in any other AA server official or private , something that will make ArcheRage totally different to any previous or current version of Trinos AA , it will become an entirely different game . :)

Hi prego_kamata!
Don't have the solution for this right now. Found out that is quite a complicated task. Needs a deeper look then expected. Will let you know when I get some more information.

Wouldn't this make aquatic houses way too OP though? At this point, you have to consider the logistics of transferring land-made packs to the sea and all that, it's an interesting part of the game that would be removed if aquatic trader houses existed.

Wouldn't this make aquatic houses way too OP though? At this point, you have to consider the logistics of transferring land-made packs to the sea and all that, it's an interesting part of the game that would be removed if aquatic trader houses existed.

It wont overpower anything as a matter of fact aqua housing /farming its actually very nerfed compared to the rest
of the houses/farms and the possibilities they have in the game . IT will definitely make aquatic properties to have some value and will be an alternative to the current farming/trading we have in the game . As to your trade concerns it will be just 1 more potentially high % trade run option .
I dont know how long you ve been playng this game but as a person who do manly trade since alpha , i can say that making gold from trade is related to multiple trade routes ,not just to a single option . as well as production cost , time / lp invested and soo many other things

Hi prego_kamata!
Don't have the solution for this right now. Found out that is quite a complicated task. Needs a deeper look then expected. Will let you know when I get some more information.

I wanna ask why was my Original thread starting post removed from this thread ??? why im no longer the thread starter and why mi Initial post forming this thread got deleted?

I wanna ask why was my Original thread starting post removed from this thread ??? why im no longer the thread starter and why mi Initial post forming this thread got deleted?

It wasn't removed by any of our Staff members. Most likely deleted by you as only Thread maker can do it except of staff members. Anyway, it's still available in this thread as it was linked in my reply from Jan, 17.

Back