What's new

treasure event

tyofcore

I am stuck at 100/120 on quest 3, and 81/128 on quest 4, and 81/141 quest 5, raise more than enough sunken to complete the 5th quest but it isn't counting any longer, any help?

Did you try to increase your quest count with the help of treasure maps and sunken ships?

i have done up t0 100 points for sunken treasures, did 16 or so more sunken chests for no points, theni did 2 arcane treasure maps for no points,.... are you saying that to complete this quest you HAVE to do sunken ships? in the information it gave the option to do any of them for completion.

I have the same problem. I can not finish the 3,4 and 5 quest. please fix the error or tell us how we can change that.

We found an issue that can be causing maps and sunken treasures stop to be counted at some point. We are working on it, so that it could be fixed till the start of the next Treasure Hunter Day for all the activities to be counted towards the higher level quests.

ships fine but if you dont have a sub, or a merchant to move the packs there is no way to complete this quest

So I'm stuck at 127/128

So I'm screwed? Just spent like 1k gold getting some arcane maps... and the quest doesn't get credited.

So like, when this fix gets implemented, am I going to get my 127/128 or some form of help getting it back?

Finished all 5 quests (painfully).

8 arcane treasure maps (capped here, next map did not give credit)
9 sunken treasures (capped here, next treasure did not give credit)
9 cargo to finish it off

Anyways, for those that don't check the official discord, it should be easier next week.

2ZFC4Am.png

Back