What's new

Trion Stream Bans Anyone Who Mentions AR

Choof

Last Week: "A storm is coming! We are going to take legal action and you will lose everything!"

This Week: "Hey mod, just ban everyone who even mentions the private server."

It stands to reason that they would handle this "problem" in typical Trion fashion: ignore and hope it goes away on its own.

I'm all for shitting on Trion for... well, being Trion, but I highly doubt that when they mentioned legal action, they were actually referring to some minor disciplinary action on their livestreams.
Remember: they haven't handled it in true Trion fashion until they try to charge us money for it. :p

Did you expect they will allow speaking about private server on theyre own stream srsl......even blizzard bans ppl on twitch for just streaming vanilla private servers.

Did you expect they will allow speaking about private server on theyre own stream srsl......even blizzard bans ppl on twitch for just streaming vanilla private servers.
the big difference: blizzard is not peeing their pants / losing half their playerbase over private servers :D

the big difference: blizzard is not peeing their pants / losing half their playerbase over private servers :D

I wish Trion would realize that they pushed us away. This server is in high demand BECAUSE of Trion. If they actually managed the game well then I, and probably many others, wouldn't have abandoned our characters and would still be playing on their servers. I love the game but am severely disappointed in Trion's management.

I wish Trion would realize that they pushed us away. This server is in high demand BECAUSE of Trion. If they actually managed the game well then I, and probably many others, wouldn't have abandoned our characters and would still be playing on their servers. I love the game but am severely disappointed in Trion's management.

Well said. After playing ArcheRage I can never go back to the official server.

So whatever happens to ArcheRage (and I hope nothing ever does) Trion have lost me for good.

They can even ban my game account, idc anymore, if this server dies, i will play another game or ArcheRage RU, never go back to Trino servers.

PsHero streamed for 2 to 3 years of private server no ban... Trino getting mad cause Archerage got the number...

Maybe if another company get the game,instead of Trino and a HUGE MAYBE... people will come back

Back