What's new

Unbind Obsidian armor

havockitty

Well small idea. not bound obsidian armor or item that allow unbind it.
I have no idea why this weapons armors are bind to character.

Because they're cheaper to make and stronger then craftable armors with no rng involved. It needs something to compensate for all the advantages

It would definitely increase the amount of armor/weapons on the AH for sale, which would be a welcome change. I'd be down.

They are. Obsidian being the hardest nd dungeon gear being easier
That is false... in 2.9

It is true after 4.0, when they change those chances, but up to 3.5 it's the same chance over every single piece of gear

Honestly with the class diversity in ArcheAge. This should be a cash shop thing tbh. There should be a scroll that unbinds obsidian gear for like 1k-2k credits. That would be enough of a downside to still make crafted gear worth, but also not lock you into playing a single class for your entire stay on ArcheAge. Thats my opinion on it at least.

I’m against unlocking obsidian gear. It’s cheaper to craft a s should remain bound. If you want to change class, get crafted armor.

You dont want the market flooded with t4-5 obsidian. The price if your gear will plummet.

If u think people dont sell obsidian weapon/armor cuz its bound then u lying to yourself, this would not flood market or anything like that. Right now if i want sell obsidian i need to recraft it tier higher and done unbound, its only quality of life change.

I sold some t3 celest pieces at t4 too, but yolod my t4 celest pieces i was wearing because no one wants t5 celest pieces.

I’m not the only one who did this, and it makes obsidian armor worth something instead of the market being saturated with them.

Back