What's new

Upgradable Weapon Nerf??

Hzl

Hi,

Just wanna confirm if there was a nerf on upgradable weapon procs?. Crafter here.

Hi,

Just wanna confirm if there was a nerf on upgradable weapon procs?. Crafter here.

If you are referring to the RNG, it sounds like you are having a perfectly typical experience. Carry on good sir

I agree this games shit I spent 30k trying to unique to divine my greats word and it broke, so I blew up everything and quit

I agree this games shit I spent 30k trying to unique to divine my greats word and it broke, so I blew up everything and quit

lol 30k? Should have saved up and just bought one. Divines were 4k early on and are sitting around 7-8k now. You have to weight out the risks an benifits in this game and sorry but you did it wrong lol. In general, you should plan to BUY higher grade items (Divine+), not make them. If you cant handle the RNG, then save up the gold to pay a bit extra and have the RNG removed for you.

Archeage itself can be a rough game to continue progression past 4k.

lol 30k? Should have saved up and just bought one. Divines were 4k early on and are sitting around 7-8k now. You have to weight out the risks an benifits in this game and sorry but you did it wrong lol. In general, you should plan to BUY higher grade items (Divine+), not make them. If you cant handle the RNG, then save up the gold to pay a bit extra and have the RNG removed for you.

Archeage itself can be a rough game to continue progression past 4k.

Also helps if you know when to stop, if your luck runs out.I made 5,6 celest in a row with almost no fails, than my luck bricked, and had about 10 fails on last 2. Doing 1-5 regrades at a time for me has proven most successfull.If you do not have luck in those 5, try later.

The player here is reffering to proc when crafting weapons into higher tiers, i think, and no, it can still proc quite often.Just less and less at higher tiers.

made 16 sealed delphinads, nothing is upgradable to ayanad.

Now, who wants to inherit my house?

Also helps if you know when to stop, if your luck runs out.I made 5,6 celest in a row with almost no fails, than my luck bricked, and had about 10 fails on last 2. Doing 1-5 regrades at a time for me has proven most successfull.If you do not have luck in those 5, try later.

The player here is reffering to proc when crafting weapons into higher tiers, i think, and no, it can still proc quite often.Just less and less at higher tiers.

This is luck... or server lag. Success or "Fail packs" are server lag issues too. I failed rare to arcane sail regrade 10 times in the last "official" AA fresh start server in MM time. Similar outputs in short time are a little bit suspicious. You can see some success pop up messages in some seconds too. Spaghetti code of AA is not working well in longer term without restart. :D

I'm not sure, but I do know I have tailored my way to 160k Prof and crafted a total of 5 Epherium pieces and zero Delph. Not sure if that's normal rates or RNGesus just hates me.

made 16 sealed delphinads, nothing is upgradable to ayanad.

Now, who wants to inherit my house?

If you made a few at a time it would be better chances but if you did only 1 at a time then yea, you are pretty unlucky but its not unrealistic either.

P.S. You can leave the house to me

Back