What's new

Vita Root for Other New Players

KathyGaele

Since some people are unable to get their mounts and pets because of the patch, I'm going to send 2 vita root to people on East who tell me they are having this problem. [Edit] I was going to do this by mail but apparently you can't send the finished grain via post. That makes it a little harder, so if you need them, whisper me. My character's name is Eiriana. Please only whisper me if you need the two roots for the mount and pet quests. I had someone ask me for 20k of them and sadly, that's a little beyond my production capabilities. I don't even know what you'd do with those x3
Ideal meetup location for me would be the Sunbite Wilds Community Center. That's at the Harani Governors office :)
[Further edit] It seems like I was just having a bug earlier and things send fine now, so original system is still good! A mail with VR in the subject line so I know what's needed.
If anyone else wants to do this, especially on West, I encourage to post below so people can see who they can contact for help!

Last edited:
Yea, I think it would be great if this was fixed, I had to grow vita roots for my husband so he could get his mounts. Hopefull they fix this soon :)

It was my pleasure C: I only just started myself, so I figured since I got to the right level so quickly I could help out.

Back