What's new

W..T...F...

a treehouse you still have to build - i dont see where this is pay to win. Ya, you got land you can't do anything with...*confused* good game?

a treehouse you still have to build - i dont see where this is pay to win. Ya, you got land you can't do anything with...*confused* good game?
Where you buy & place any majestic trees and you got instant 1000 logs, you place mining drills and you will get raw stones. And done. You have materials. You have many labors to processing and you can BUY extra labor too. This server is fun (yet), but don't lie to yourself. This is p2w too.
Or where buying things and use them is the primary leveling mode. You can buy logs in 075 silver and lumber in 3-4 silver. Build your treehouse is the easy part.

Okay, so you have a treehouse. It's not fully built ya'know.. you have to build it up from scratch - which takes 5 stone packs and 25 lumber packs. So where are you going to get the stone and lumber? P2W it? Okay where are you going to place those mining drills + Majestic tree's? on a farm you p2w? Okay, that one holds 1 mining drill or tree - where do you put the rest of them? On open land? Would have to if you wanted to build it in a timely manner. So now it's free for everyone to either log / mine or uproot.

So now you have to compete with everyone else wanting the same thing - Hope your fast and it doesn't get uprooted on ya. I still don't see where this is p2w at all because any advantage you thought you had with those drills / logs is now available for everyone even those who didn't put any money into the game and the odds are you'll only gather from each 1-3 times at best if they don't get uprooted. Because other people play this game to and they want the same stuff as you. hehe

I guess we can both agree that we see the whole "p2w" term differently. Gluck to ya! =)

Okay, so you have a treehouse. It's not fully built ya'know.. you have to build it up from scratch - which takes 5 stone packs and 25 lumber packs. So where are you going to get the stone and lumber? P2W it? Okay where are you going to place those mining drills + Majestic tree's? on a farm you p2w? Okay, that one holds 1 mining drill or tree - where do you put the rest of them? On open land? Would have to if you wanted to build it in a timely manner. So now it's free for everyone to either log / mine or uproot.

So now you have to compete with everyone else wanting the same thing - Hope your fast and it doesn't get uprooted on ya. I still don't see where this is p2w at all because any advantage you thought you had with those drills / logs is now available for everyone even those who didn't put any money into the game and the odds are you'll only gather from each 1-3 times at best if they don't get uprooted. Because other people play this game to and they want the same stuff as you. hehe

I guess we can both agree that we see the whole "p2w" term differently. Gluck to ya! =)

If you are in lvl 55 buying lumber is better. Many players used majestic trees as "cheap leveling device". Or they used cheap logs leveling free characters. We have some treehouses now. The material was co-op work, but the basics (designs) were p2w. We have treehouses and we had stellar farms. Stellar farm = 1 mining drill (10 mining). Treehouse give us 2 (?) minin drill spots. This is faster now. Simple buy-spending labor without any brain activity. Build up 1 treehouse in early game was harder, but coop of 2-3 players with low credit "Buff" made it easy as fck. :)
P2w, but it's fun now.

Except the part when you CAnt buy vs gold. Example in starting rush. And mining drill is 19 and only 1 in AH. 0 treehouse.

lol you pick 1 pm on a monday when everyone is working to talk about the stat of the AH. wait until 5-7 pm when people are online and selling things. Stuff is always more expensive and less quantity during the mid day times on weekdays. Also a quick shout out in trade chat will have someone pm'ing you to sell to you.

I bought my tree house for 108 gold, it cost me less than 100 gold to build ... 250 gold took me 4 hours to grind .... Hardly P2W.

If you spent as much time grinding, as you did replying to this thread. You would have both a solar and a treehouse.

I bought my tree house for 108 gold, it cost me less than 100 gold to build ... 250 gold took me 4 hours to grind .... Hardly P2W.

If you spent as much time grinding, as you did replying to this thread. You would have both a solar and a treehouse.
Meanwhile in power (and money) oriented groups have Celestial T3-T4 tempered weapons. 495 DPS vs your standard temporally 320 DPS warrior's item? Good luck ! :D

there's always things on the marketplace that people would want to buy - and not spending real money is a plus and incentive for other's to sell credits. That's my opinion anyways as a f2p player on this server.

I put initially 20$ into the game to get my warehouse / owl mailbox / mount / armor / farm / tax's - after that i'm full f2p buying credits from people who can afford it more easily than i can. =) there's still tons of stuff i'd like to buy from the marketplace and i'd assume there will be more things that i would want to buy later on down the road when they add costumes n stuff.

there's always things on the marketplace that people would want to buy - and not spending real money is a plus and incentive for other's to sell credits. That's my opinion anyways as a f2p player on this server.

I put initially 20$ into the game to get my warehouse / owl mailbox / mount / armor / farm / tax's - after that i'm full f2p buying credits from people who can afford it more easily than i can. =) there's still tons of stuff i'd like to buy from the marketplace and i'd assume there will be more things that i would want to buy later on down the road when they add costumes n stuff.

Yea, I know the value will rise, I just question how fast since this server removes a large reason that item was in demand. Many would buy as many Apex as they could in 1st month to resell when the patron renewal hit and the patron renewal periods tended to be the driver where the value jumped up and creeped up slowly around that mark until next renewal jump.

On the flipside, I do know a few people that refuse to use their credit cards for this in fear of stolen information.

Back