What's new

Cpsia

If you were previously banned for client modifications and had your ban lifted today. Client repair and removing those restricted mods is not enough to get cleared from the anti-cheat software. You must delete the game and re download a fresh installation of the game in order to be clean from the check list. Luckily, they've implemented a warning system now so you won't get instantly permanently banned for using a teleport book organizer mod, just a warning letting you know you're equally punishable as someone teleporting to Freedich with 23 packs on his merchant ship.

-Just a friendly reminder

The teleport book was never allowed but despite that, you'll still be instantly banned after 3 client modification errors ingame.
Unless they changed that.

Yeah, i'm trying to be facetious, and joke about the restrictions on the teleport book mod and how they're similarly bannable compared to breaking the games economy with speed hacking, but I guess that was a bit too much right?

Yeah, i'm trying to be facetious, and joke about the restrictions on the teleport book mod and how they're similarly bannable compared to breaking the games economy with speed hacking, but I guess that was a bit too much right?
so being able to inject additional stuff along with teleport book mod shouldnt be punishable, right? just as they guy that had land placing stuff implemented in his "fov patch"

Simply didn't want to humor you, rules are rules.
Modifications to your client that are not FoV/KR font are strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent or non-game breaking you think they are doesn't change the fact that they're not allowed.
I agree with you that punishment should differ from action to action (like how being rude or racist to someone lands you a permanent ban, that should be a temp ban at max first time and if they keep at it then a permanent ban) but you know the rules and decided to break them anyway. And if you didn't, well, now you do.

so being able to inject additional stuff along with teleport book mod shouldnt be punishable, right? just as they guy that had land placing stuff implemented in his "fov patch"

Nope, those are all additional, like I said in my original post. Just the 'teleport book mod' (which I was banned, and unbanned for) Everything else is additional, extra. They might all be included and able to be used by your choice, but something as simple as reorganizing your teleport book is comparable to breaking the economy? Ok bud, try again. And you do realize that the feature that has all the land placing things could also include a FoV patch in there as well, nothing stops someone from putting all the mods in a package, it's just up to you to modify the additional files or not.

Back