What's new

<we haven't decided on a name yet> probably west/pvp/semi-hard

everyone is in this guild at heart, we just don't wanna zerg so we have to cut back.

recruitment may be open for a bit, donald trump deported half our players from the internet.

I sexually identify as a Trion the Bear. Ever since I was a cub I dreamed of screwing players over. People tell me that being Trion the Bear is impossible and that I'm a S I L L Y B O Y E but I don't care, those guys are v rude. I'm having a plastic surgeon attach an Apex to me and then I can sell myself for money . From now on everyone should respect my right to be a Trion the Bear and my right to p2w. If you can't accept me you are a hater from the /r/mmorpg subreddit and should check your posting privilege, you cis straight white male scum. I believe I'd be a great 3rd/4th/5th gender to be added to your guild, thnx.

I sexually identify as a Trion the Bear. Ever since I was a cub I dreamed of screwing players over. People tell me that being Trion the Bear is impossible and that I'm a S I L L Y B O Y E but I don't care, those guys are v rude. I'm having a plastic surgeon attach an Apex to me and then I can sell myself for money . From now on everyone should respect my right to be a Trion the Bear and my right to p2w. If you can't accept me you are a hater from the /r/mmorpg subreddit and should check your posting privilege, you cis straight white male scum. I believe I'd be a great 3rd/4th/5th gender to be added to your guild, thnx.

r u the real trion?

Back