What's new

What can i do?

RizeL

Hello guys from this wonderfull game.
Long time ago, I played AA in the official server with my old clan since closed beta but we stopped in Auroria's patch for some bugs and the P2W.
Before a few years a friend a ii found this server and we decided to started since 0 but this game changed a little bit, so i started to ask some players what must to do bbecause we sttoped in Hasla some years ago when Hasla was the best zone but now there are so much better zones.
They said me "you must farm in auroria for gear and do GHA instance (i think for Abyssal skills)" but really, today im so lose in this game. I spend too much time in auroria and only have plate armor when i need leather, haha i dont know if all gear in auroria is ramdon or there is a specific zone in auroria for leather. Other thing is, gear....weapon, and what can i do more? I did my own house and my scarecrow.
And now i say, can anyone help me and say me what can i do for be "strong"? I know that this game need time, but i need some help since i stopped in Auroria's patch.
Thxs guys

Start crafting your leather armour farm the mats where Google says farm,that should keep you busy for a few months at least .

Well, yesterday i started to do GHA that i think is a good place for start to farm my gear. Did i good? Because auroria's gear doesnt have set, every part of the set give you a specific stat skill but it's doesnt give you a set with the 7 part, so, is better farm in GHA and update the set?
Thxs guys

Well, yesterday i started to do GHA that i think is a good place for start to farm my gear. Did i good? Because auroria's gear doesnt have set, every part of the set give you a specific stat skill but it's doesnt give you a set with the 7 part, so, is better farm in GHA and update the set?
Thxs guys
all i know the glidar bug has been fixed
'secret

Back