What's new

"What Do You Love About ArcheAge?" Contest

Nocht

This event has ended. Thank you to all participants!

Before I start, if you could share this contest with your friends, guilds, discord servers, forums, I would appreciate it greatly. It would help me out since I have no means of giving attention to this aside from my Discord server at this time (for which I'm doing a separate ArcheRage giveaway). Currently Trion is claiming copyright on ArcheRage videos, so my planned YouTube content for ArcheRage is at a pause, including giveaway videos (though I may have a way of circumventing it soon). Thank you!

―――――――――――― THE CONTEST ――――――――――――

gALWevL.png

Show me ONE screenshot showcasing what you love about ArcheAge!
Yes, whatever it is. Be it farming, treasure hunting, halcyona war, trolling, your mansion, the trial system, hiding massive tree farms, whatever you enjoy and love about this game. You can make a collage of images as long as the final submission is one clear image file.

Provide a 20+ word description of it, so I know what it is.
*Please provide your in-game name in the submission if it is not visible on the screenshot.

―――――――――――――― PRIZES ――――――――――――――

1st Place - 500g
2nd Place - 200g
3rd Place - 100g
4th Place - Any one mount in the Marketplace under "Pets"
5th Place - x100 Desert Fire, x100 Mossy Pool
6th Place - x100 Desert Fire, x100 Mossy Pool
7th Place - x100 Desert Fire, x100 Mossy Pool

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored by the ArcheRage team. All rewards are solely my gold and are my hand-made potions.

―――――――――――― INFORMATION ――――――――――――

This contest will last until November 13, 3 PM PST.
Winners will be chosen by my girlfriend who promises not to be biased.
I will send out prizes within 24 hours of the event's end.

―――――――――――― EXAMPLE ――――――――――――

YApc7En.png

Of all, I enjoy ArcheAge's open-world PvP the most. It's spontaneous, anything can happen, anyone can join the fight, your opponent could be the next guy's friend, and so to fight in open-world is to be prepared for anything and to have quick reaction to whatever is thrown at you. I love the level of freedom, planning, and unpredictability only seen in ArcheAge's gameplay.

IGN: Nocht

Edit #1: Added a rule to provide in-game name with the submission if not visible in the screenshot.
Edit #2: Added a rule allowing collages so long as the final submission is one clear image file.

―――――――――――― EXTRA ――――――――――――

I am also doing a separate ArcheRage giveaway for Moonpoints here: https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...domizer-event-lucky-moonpoints-giveaway.1513/

Last edited:
5o2GCnP.jpg

Being able to play sub-meta class (Frontline Dawncaller tank) with no gear regrade buff, while amassing 2000 crime points for killing Darkrunners with celestial buffs. All while owning your own slice of heaven, where you can single plant crops for hours while drunk.

In game name is Soulplay.

Last edited:
ScreenShot0022.jpg

Doing peaceful cross continental traderuns for charcoal, while watching out for pirates(both greens and reds) and other annoyances at sea.

ign: speedy

K6wb0Hs.jpg

I love being the leader to great things. Being a Hero is very fun, and leading my faction is enjoyable. Leading for things like server firsts are a great pleasure, because it's both personal work, as I have to help guide my raid, and collective work, as everyone works for one shared goal.

Question: Can it be a collage of screenshots in the size of a single one?

If the answer is no can I work around that by uploading UCC images of screenshots and putting them in my house to fit in one screenshot? :p

Theres a lot things I like to do in AA and I cant say there is any 1 thing that I love, so I need more xD

Question: Can it be a collage of screenshots in the size of a single one?

If the answer is no can I work around that by uploading UCC images of screenshots and putting them in my house to fit in one screenshot? :p

Theres a lot things I like to do in AA and I cant say there is any 1 thing that I love, so I need more xD

Hey xGraum,

Yes, a collage is fine as long as it is put together in one image file. The house idea is a good one too!

b63c2346f10c9009619c226c572fb9f1.jpg

I love how pretty this game can be, mid daylight with all the colour saturation, riding your mount from place to place and seeing the pink colour of cherry trees just looks so nice, or during night time when the fog comes in and things become dark and mysterious.
I just love the atmosphere of it all.

IGN: Umah

gifEme6.jpg

I love to play my favorite songs while im waiting for arena .i myself play guitar in real life, so watching my character play the same songs i can play its totally immersive...So many instruments, i will for sure fill my house with every single one of them when i have the money to do so. What an awesome game we got, i will actually hit 50k proficiency soon

IGN : Zarkasm

Last edited:
ScreenShot0012.jpg

Farming, while enjoying beautiful view of Falcorth, especially around Oxion clan. Look at that pretty lake and mountains! Haha!
Oh and of course i love doing Trade run too :)

IGN: Seasparrow

I like to chill in archeage :)
I hear music and chill after daily quest and arena ;)
Rka0V9n.jpg

IGN: Saber

Exploration !

c3NVch6.jpg

What i enjoy the most must definitelly be Exploration, it is a fun activity, gliding in this game is unique and the view can be stunning.

On top of that with this server population ,you never know what you will stumble upon !

I have been in the most interesting and funny situations with other people while exploring, https://imgur.com/a/dWHQy
that sometimes it would make my day.

Have fun, that is the point ;)
IGN:Rai

gifEme6.jpg

I love to play my favorite songs while im waiting for arena .i myself play guitar in real life, so watching my character play the same songs i can play its totally immersive...So many instruments, i will for sure fill my house with every single one of them when i have the money to do so. What an awesome game we got, i will actually hit 50k proficiency soon

IGN : Zarkasm

+1 This world needs more artists and music !
And can confirm his music rocks ;)

Player driven economy and events... in other life. :D

Or... Friendly neighbors:

But this is not "violation of copyright" maybe so I don't participate.
33aHIcc.jpg

Yx5WwTj.jpg

I love the interior decorating options.
In all seriousness, I do enjoy coming up with cozy arrangements for any type of housing I get. I love that you can go from a fancy look to covering your house with plushies (or clearing out the furniture and killing your friends).

IGN: Butt

Last edited:
The ingame night is so... nice. I wish the nights irl was more times like this

ScreenShot0031.jpg

ing: Koma

Last edited:
Back