What's new

What foliage decor items should be added to the game?

What foliage decor items should be added to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a possibility the admins are able to make decor items out of plant able foliage. Which ones would you guys like to see made into Décor? I assume the top 5 or top 10 of the décor in this list could be considered first for décor. As such, you can vote 5 times each:

Attachments

• ScreenShot0299.jpg
    ScreenShot0299.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 141
In reference to previous discussions:

Personally, i would prefer full-grown plants and trees, not saplings or seedlings. But i can see how others might want smaller ones. Multiple options are always great.

Also, i would like to have a choice between single plants and bundles. In some cases, bundles are too big (like outside a cottage). But in bigger areas, it would take too many single plants to fill a space. So having both available would be ideal, for happy quality of life. 😊

Lastly, it was near impossible to only pick 5, but guess we have to start somewhere. 😁

In reference to previous discussions:

Personally, i would prefer full-grown plants and trees, not saplings or seedlings. But i can see how others might want smaller ones. Multiple options are always great.

Also, i would like to have a choice between single plants and bundles. In some cases, bundles are too big (like outside a cottage). But in bigger areas, it would take too many single plants to fill a space. So having both available would be ideal, for happy quality of life. 😊

Lastly, it was near impossible to only pick 5, but guess we have to start somewhere. 😁

I know, I wish we could have more, but Sparkle mentioned that they have to start some where and can't do too many at a time

From the 'Suggestions' thread:
Looks like not really many interested in it players. We'll consider it, but may not be a priority.
From what I see, the first few in players list are: Cherry Tree, Rose Bush, Sunflower, Lavender Flower. May also add some more from your list.

Several people have asked for trees and flowers as permanent decor items, over and over again, for a long time. I know more people are interested in this than those of us who saw this poll in time to vote. So i just wanted to refresh this thread and give others an opportunity to comment or react to it to show interest. 😊

If we speak up, we get stuff! 😁

It will not speed up that implementation. We already have it in our notes, so it will not be forgotten.

From the 'Suggestions' thread:

Several people have asked for trees and flowers as permanent decor items, over and over again, for a long time. I know more people are interested in this than those of us who saw this poll in time to vote. So i just wanted to refresh this thread and give others an opportunity to comment or react to it to show interest. 😊

If we speak up, we get stuff! 😁
thanks for the bump :D! the lack of votes is mostly on me, since I didn't really advertise it much, but I saw a lot of players in game talk about it in nation chat. Ultimately it is up to the admins, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back