What's new

what % of the server plays dr?

Zarkasm

85%? whats ur guess, and theres a 9/10 chance that u are a dr too so dont get salty, ur class is op admit it :)

It's not just OP. It's a low gear requirement class that absolutely thrives in small pvp. You don't need lots of gear to win as a DR when you can stun lock your opponent, and deal huge crits with your skills while being able to teleport and run away. It's an absolutely gearless and brainless class that really only needs 7 or 8 active skills, which is probably why it's so heavily favored.

It's koo tho, as people gear up the DRs become memes.

Plenty of reason not to. Not being like every other weeb is one. Winning in free server archeage pvp not validating life is another.

94% Darkrunners (RAWR)
3% Archers (because they regraded sweet bow so now feel obligated to play the class)
2% Healers (they get free stuff so why not be a healer)
1% Fire bolt Fire bolt!!

(Reality i think 75+% is around the correct number)

1zawqz.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm an enig with a shield and scepter. Rip me. Gearing up to be a defiler or shroudmaster though. Gonna meme all over everyone

They're powerful and easy to play, of course they are prevalent. You can help your odds by putting a little bit of counterplay in mind when making your build.

Back